AN: I finished Flashback

Okay, I'm about to rant about Flashback. 

There will be major spoilers as I pour out my unbeating heart. 

Turn back if you haven't read Flashback yet 

You've been warned 

*** 

Where do I even begin? 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Flashback happened. I'm still in shock. Obviously. 

First of all, I was a little annoyed that Sophie was incapacitated for about 400 PAGES! Seriously, it was sad. Of course, Shannon Messenger probably has her reasons, and us peasant readers shouldn't complain. I mean, I doubt I could write that much without it becoming super boring. 

Yeah. But now for what really killed me. 

Sophitz.

Or as they named it in the book: Fitzphie. For some reason I prefer Sophitz, but whatever. 

Something about me: I'm pretty go with the flow. If something doesn't work out, I'm like, "that's okay, it's cool." 

But not in this case. 

Throughout the Keeper series, I've shipped Sokeefe, but I wasn't a Fitz hater. If she ended up with him, it wasn't going to be the end of the world for me, I'd just be a little depressed. 

But after reading Flashback, I'm convinced Sophitz would kill me if it ended up like this. I mean, it was just so awkward when they got together. I guess this subject is awkward, but it was too perfect for me. Maybe that's just me lol. 

Seriously, when they figured out that Sophie's device was blocking the signal and Fitz got all angry at Sophie, I was triggered. He totally turned on her, when nobody knew it would have that effect.  

But then Keefe stepped in to save Sophie from being accused. And Keefe calmed Fitz down and comforted Sophie. I SHIP IT SO HARD!!! 

The thing that irked me was the whole thing with Fitz almost murdering Alvar. Not only because he nearly killed him in cold blood twice, but also because he wasn't the least bit guilty. He was like: 

Fitz: I stopped trying to save my brother from dying a horrible death. I stopped pushing the buttons. 

Sophie: Oh

Fitz: Does this make me a bad person? 

Sophie: Of course not! 

Me: *facial spasm* YES IT DOES FITZ! YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL YOUR BROTHER AND YOU HAVE NO REMORSE! *looks up symptoms* 

Me: Fitz, you may be a psychopath 

Okay, so Fitz isn't a psychopath, but he still creeped me out in that last scene. 

What are your guys' thoughts?