Extra Part!

Author's Note:

Okay so I know this might be a litte confusing but I decided to just throw this part in there. This is basically the night that Aurora talks about in one of the chapters when she's telling Ren what happened right in the middle of class. I realize that me finally writing this chapter might mean that I have to go back and change some things that I had in the beginning so if you see anything please don't hesitate to tell me :D

Enjoy!!

Lily B.

"Mom," I look up at the ceiling, desperately clinging to my dignity as the bitter sweet champagne trickled down my forehead and onto to my trembling lips. "You'll have to come back and get me."

Laughs of all differen't shapes echo throughout the dining hall from behind me and it only encourages the persistant stinging behind my eyes. My visions blurs as the tears claim me, but they don't spill over as I refuse to blink and give up my fight. Not just yet.

"Oh, sweetheart. I just dropped you off!" She exclaims worriedly. "Traffic is just so bad. Apparently some of your new mates at your school are filming something and projecting it on a roadside billboard. Everyone is stopping to watch." She pauses and I lick my lips, not dare turning around to face the camera that was filming every second of my entire downfall. "There's a poor girl with juice and shrimp all in her hair. She looks alot like-..." Her voices trails off and after a quick second, she gasps.

My eyes close in shame and the tears finally come as my dignity rushes away from me like air being released from my lungs. No matter how hard I try, the air, as well as my pride, does not return to me and I am left to go without it.

"I just turned around." She informs me, the rage in my mother's honey tinkled voice was clear and I felt as though she had enough for the both of us. "They won't get away with this. They can't just do this to my little girl-..."

The phone absently slips from my grip and my mother's voice seems at least miles away.

They began to chant in low bellowed tones, as if they had been booing the opposite team of a soccer game instead of just one girl having to face the whole student body of her school all alone, with no one by her side. "Loser... Loser..."

Laureen, the ring leader, smiles the grin of a demon while advancing toward me slowly, her minions at her side. It seemed as if this whole debacle was happenining in slow motion and nothing was making complete clear pictures. All the colors around me sort of bled together into oblivion.

"How does it feel?" Laureen sneered, disdain laced clearly through her voice.

Hate ran throughout her features, the kind of hate that was vengeful and unrational. I tried desperately to get away, running in the opposite direction but someone stuck their foot out and tripped me. Laughter echoed throughout the dining hall as I fell smack on my face. Pain exploded in my right cheek, but they were no where near done with me.

Jolie, Laureen's right hand man, once one of my best friends, yanks me up from the ground by my hair. I'm facing Laureen now, kneeling infront of her like some unloyal servant that needed to be punished. "Laureen." I sob. "What did I do-..."

Laureen sends a defening slap to my right cheek, the cheek that was still throbbing from my fall.

The room grows silent as I grip my cheek and squeeze my eyes shut hopping that just maybe this was some horrible dream that I would soon come out of. But the second slap that Jolie delivers to my exposed left cheek tells me that I am in fact not dreaming and the people I once thought were my best friends turned out to be terrible, terrible people.

"Your dad's a murderer!" Laureen screeches into my face as she strikes me again, this time releasing every ounce of anger and strength she has. "He killed my brother and you probably helped him!"

"You said you believed me!" I cry out in despair. "There's no way my dad could have killed your broth-..."

Jolie slaps me again. "Shut up!" She shouts. "We know everything there is to know."

James, Laureen's boyfriend is next for damage.

James happens to be Laureen's brother's best friend so I know that if this is what they were all confronting me about then he would definitely be angry. I shrank away in fear as I saw his huge figure approaching me. With Laureen and Jolie by his side, urging him on, he pulled his fist back.

I looked around frantically for help and my eyes found Noah, my boyfriend of two years, also a friend of Laureen's murdered brother. He didn't look like he would provide me any help with that hard look in his eyes. My eyes keep searching until they land on the camera man who is around my father's age. He looked at me with pity but did nothing.

Right now, I had no one.

I held up my hands in order to provide at least some sort of protection but none of it seemed to help when his huge fist came flying toward my face. If I thought Laureen was hurting me then I was no where near ready for when James begin to punch me over and over again, tears flowing down his face, animalistic rage in his eyes.

When I was laying flat on the ground, my vision splotchy and my face and body numb with unbelievable pain, Laureen began to speak in her brother's honor. She lifts up a glass of champagne.

"To my brother, whose death was untimely and cruel." She tips the glass of champagne over me.

But they still weren't through.

"For my brother." Laureen yells, like a battle cry and then everyone began beating me and beating me. Gratefully I had passed out, but I had a feeling they didn't stop beating me until the police and my mother were raining on their parade.

VOTE!! Two updates in a week!! Arent you so proud of me??? TEN votes tonight and I'll update next chapter before morning!!