Not Having Sex is Hard

I burst out of the bathroom, extremely pissed and sweaty. Ren was pulling on jeans and then a t-shirt.

I jab my finger into his chest. "Ren you better take those clothes off right now or-..."

"Do you know how painful it is to stay up the entire night with a hard on? Im glad you got to sleep so fucking soundly." He exclaims.

I scoff and cross my arms over my chest, rolling my eyes.

"Is that what this is about? Because I wouldnt have sex with you last night?" I asked incredulously.

"Are you punishing me for something, Aurora?" He asks soberly, his eyes smoldering. "What did I do wrong now?"

Looking at him now I thanked my lucky stars that Ren was my boyfriend. Oh sweet baby jesus he was gorgeous. And I was constantly reminded of that when we were out in public together. The looks I recieved from jealous girls was sometimes disheartening. But I didnt care, he was mine. All mine.

I smile softly at him and pushed a stray lock of wet hair away his steel blue grey eyes. "Nothing, Ren. If you would have just taken a cold shower last night instead of waiting up all night you wouldnt be so grumpy." I simply replied.

Ren sits down on the bed and pulls me into his lap pressing a quick but loving kiss to my neck.

"Why would I do that when I have a girlfriend that wants me almost as much as I want her?" I look up at him. "And whats up with this room, its all clean and doesnt smell like sex." His face transforms into a scowl. "I hate it."

I throw my head back and laugh. So he loves when the room looks like we harbor a mini tornado and smells of sweat and tears? What a weird boy.

"Look Ren, the house is a mess and Koria and Gia hate living with us." His face stays impassive as if this information doesnt send off any bells. "We have too much sex. Thats what I wanted to talk to you about."

This gets his attention.

His eyes bug out of his head. "What? There's no such thing, Aurora! And by the way you begged for my dick a few moments ago means it doesnt mean a thing to you either!"

I sigh. Although I hate to admit it, he was completely right. How could I initiate a sex refrain if I just bursted into the room a few moments ago and demanded that he take his clothes off?

"I know, I know. I-I was just relapsing a little bit." I look down at my hands my face growing red. "B-but you know what you... do to me. You cant do stuff like that and expect me to not be affected." I run my fingers through my hair. "Look, we're just going to have to lay off of it for a while... just until things get in a routine."

"What do you mean lay off of it?" He asks slowly, his eyes squinted into slits.

When I dont answer, he automatically knows my answer. Groaning he lays his forehead in the crook of my neck.

Turning myself around I straddle him, placing a kiss to his nose. "I promise it wont be that bad."

His hands clutch my thighs. "You arent helping anyone with this position right now."

I move away quickly. "So you'll do it?"

"Yes," His eyes flicker to mine, dark with frustration and lust. "But there is no way in hell im making it easy."

My house was unfamiliar to me. Now that I had encountered Ren's small, warm and intimate apartment I didnt understand how I lived in such a large unconnected home for so long. I didnt feel like home anymore. Ren was the closest thing I had to that term.

It had been a few weeks since I had left home and It was time to go back and face my demons. I had business to take care of if I wanted to be happy with Ren.

"We really dont have to do this." Ren tells me as he puts the car in park right infront of my house.

I take another long look at the unbelievably huge mansion before me and then I look back to Ren and nod.

"Yes we do. The quicker we get this over with the faster we can really be together with no worries." I reply, turning my head to look back at the house.

"Aurora,"

At the intensity of his voice I turn quickly to him, concern rising within me. His face is the epitome of determination and at the sight of it heat pools within the pit of my stomach.

"No one, and I mean no one, is gonna take you away from me. Its not fucking happening," He seethes, that beautifully sculpted jaw of his clenching angrily. "And in order for this to go smoothly we need to be on the exact same page," I nod, in a trance like state. He grabs my hand and holds it tightly in both of his. "We go in there together and we leave together. Thats the only way Im leaving this place without burning it to the ground. You understand that?"

Sometimes I forget that Ren was infact an ex drug lord and that job required him to be ruthless and evily cunning. I even sometimes doubt that that past was even apart of his life because he almost always so sweet and considerate to me. But looking into his eyes now I realize that Ren Lunez is capable of so much. So much that I dont fully comprehend yet.

"Ren it wont be that b-..."

Ren gently grabs the back of my neck and pulls me a bit closer, so close that I can see silver specks in the irises of his eyes. "Do you understand that?" He asks firmly.

I roll my eyes "Yes Ren, im with you."

"Now that we have an understanding, lets go do this."

Ren was the one to knock, maybe more like pounded. For some reason that was completely unknown to me, he was angry. I figured maybe it was because we havent had sex in twenty-four hours.

Our old maid, Olga answers the door and when she sees me she yanks me into her arms and holds me in a breath snatching hug. She chastises me in her native language while holding onto me tightly.

I sigh and hug her back."I missed you too Olga."

Author's Note:

More to come later...

Lily B. ♡♥♡