When Its Almost Over

Ren was smothering me. But in the best way possible. It was swiltering in my bedroom but that was mainly because Ren laid almost completely ontop of me.

"Ren you're too heavy for this." I whisper as I place a kiss on his forehead.

"You like it." He mumbled from his slightly sleepy state and then thankfully rolled off of me.  "I guess I should get going before your dragon of a mother comes and sees what I've done to her daughter."

I chuckle.  "She left early this morning. Probably to do some wedding stuff."

Without warning Ren kisses me, hard and passionately, but fast. Too fast for me to even react and kiss him back.  When he's done he leans back as if to admire his work and studies my face, a small smile adorning his lips. 

"What was that for?"  I ask, absentmindedly weaving my fingers through his hair, pulling on it softly. 

"I was just thinking that a few months ago I couldnt do that. Now I can do that and so much more whenever I want to."  He says smiling widely.

I laugh.  "Come on lover boy. Let's get dressed and head to the prison."  His face falls, that gorgeous smile wiped away.

"About that-..." He starts as I rise up from the bed. 

"No, there is no about that. You promised me and you want me to get help right?"

He sighs.  "Fine."

The prison was full.  Families from all over decided that today was a great day to visit their incarcerated loved ones.  The guards were especially rude today and treated visitors like they were criminals instead of everyday people.

Ren looked like he hated the world coming into the prison so the guards paid extra attention to him.  He went in mean mugging everyone and talking back to the guards even when they warned him it could result in him not being able to see who ever he came to see.  But he didnt care. 

"Can you please behave yourself?"  I ask as we take our seat at the meeting station.  "You're acting like a kid."

"Whatever. I just want to get this over with."  He mumbles.

Gabriel comes through those thick doors wearing a huge smile until he sees Ren.  His expression turns sour.  Gabriel then takes his seat and picks up that plastic phone.  I pick up mine and smile but he doesnt return it.

"What is he doing here?"  Gabriel asks, glancing at Ren.

"He's here because I thought you could use a support system and not just me.  You need a crew behind you.  Ren and I can get you a great lawyer and we're gonna get you out of here."

"What?" Ren exclaims.  "He getting out? Why?"

"Because everyone deserves a second chance.  You wouldnt want to get stuck in jail for something someone made you do?"

"I dont need him as a support system.  All I need is you."  Gabriel says, his eyes boring into mine.

"This little fucker just wants to get out of jail so he can get into your pants!" He exclaims.  "He's in love with you Aurora!"

Gabriel smirks. "You're right."

"Gabriel dont say anything you dont mean, okay?" I warn him, glancing at Ren and in fear. 

"No he needs to hear this." Gabriel looks at Ren with so much confidence and smirks. "I'm in love with your girlfriend.  And when I get out of this shithole Im going to have her, all of her, whether you believe it can be done or not."  My mouth drops wide open. Glancing at Ren I see that he's seething,  clenching his jaw and balling his fist up. Gabriel leans closer to the glass.  "You see, Rora is a prize and Im telling you that if you fuck up once Im moving in and she'll be mine, my friend.  You just wait.  It wont be long until I get out of here."

Before I can even try and put out the flames Gabriel has created, Ren sends his fist flying into the glass shattering out our half of the window.  Guards come running our way but Ren and Gabriel both sit perfectly still.

"You'll die before you have her."  Ren says.

Author's Note:

Woah. Intense. Haha anyways. Its been a while hasnt it???

Vote and Comment for more!

Lily B