Giving Up The Fight

***Not Edited***

***This chapter gets a little steamy! You have a fair warning!***

It was around seven that I set out to find Nicholas. But for the life of me I couldnt find the adorable little fellow. I checked the kitchen, the game room, the den, his bedroom, literally everywhere but I dont find him. I just run into people who want "talk". I wasnt up for that.

The only place I hadn't looked happened to be the library. Even though I doubted he'd he there I still found myself opening the door and stepping inside.

He wasnt here.

There was only one reason I knew he wasn't here and that was because Ren was here. For some reason Nicholas hated his brother now. I could see the way it killed Ren to know his little brother despised him with every little bone in his body but it was his own fault. He knew he wasnt the best person to look up to.

I didnt hesitate. I simply turned on my heel to find another place to look.

"Please." He begs. His voice sends a pang to my stomach as I hear the traces of remorse and pain.

I had never heard him sound like that. It was like his whole life had been ripped away him and torn up right infront of him.

My hand freezes at the door knob.

"I-I'm sorry Aurora. I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through. I was the biggest dick for saying that crap I said to you on the boat. All I could think about was some other guy touching what was mine and I went insane."

He's right behind me now. I could feel his cool breath on the back of my neck. Goosebumps rise as my body senses his. His arms slip around my waist from behind and its like we both let out a breath of relief, as if we both had been anxiously waiting for this. My body hums in appreciation and I feel myself sag back against him as he squeezes me tight.

"I need you." He whispers against my neck before placing a single kiss where my neck and shoulder meet. Warmth spreads throughout my whole body as I bite back the moan that tries to escape my lips.

"And I know that you need me too Aurora."

I try to make some feeble attempt of an objection but his lips come back down on my neck again and the words are hidden behind the moan that slips from my mouth. I was getting no where.

"I've lost everything. My brother and mom hate me. Whatever I do I cant seem to fix things with them. I jeopardized my future because when we make it out of this I will be stuck in this drug game until somebody shoots and kills me as I did that other guy. And ontop of that I dont have you."

He turns me around to face him and presses my back against the door behind me. I keep my eyes down because if I look at him I feel like I'd give him everything he asks of me and he doesnt deserve that.

He tilts my chin up and forces me to look him in the eyes. Tears spring to my eyes instantly as I take in his crestfallen face. He was seriously hurting. Maybe more than I had been.

"But I keep myself alive because of you. I picture my future and all I see is you Aurora. I just know that its fate telling me that you belong to me and that I should go to the ends of the earth until you are mine. And I will because I have this small shred of hope that maybe you'll see the good in me."

I gaze into the depths of those beautiful eyes as my tears betray me and spill over. He swipes them away tenderly with the pad of his thumb.

I finally find my voice but I dont feel as though its enough now. He has me right where he wants me.