Real Talk

Darren's P.O.V.

“Come in," I said.“Wonderful place," Catherine said.“Thanks," I said.

“What's this room?"KC asked.“Game room. You can go there if you want. Just lock the door," I replied.“Thanks dude," KC said. Then she entered the room and locked the door.

I took Catherine's hand and went to my room.

                         Catherine's P.O.V

“What does it feel to have a girlfriend?" I asked. “Good feeling. Why did you ask?"Darren said.“I just need to take advice from someone, an advice that will help me in the time that I'm going to have my relationship," I said.“We can't escape the time that we will have misunderstandings and break ups,"Darren said.

“I think I'm not ready for it," I said.“You can't stay single forever,"Darren said.“Just not now. Maybe in the end of the year," I said.“Why are we talking about this?" Darren asked.“I just need to prepare. Love can be a mistake. Just don't let it ruin friendship," I said.

“Can we just stop talking about this?" Darren said. I just shut my mouth. He scared me.

“I'm sorry. Did I scared you?" Darren said. I bowed and cry. I didn't show him that I'm crying but he noticed.

“I'm really sorry. I don't want to talk about it because it will hurt you," Darren said.“I really want to talk about it. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to repeat the mistake of loving again," I said while I'm wiping my tears.

“Don't give your heart to the wrong person. He will just take chances in ruining your life,"Darren said.“I will," I promised. I decided to change the topic.

“I don't know what to do tomorrow," I said.“Just don't be obvious because he is so suspicious," Darren said.“It will be awkward," I said.“Be natural. Be who you are. It's the best feeling ever,"Darren said.

“I'll try," I said.“Don't worry. I'll promise you that I will text you when you already feel weird,"Darren said. Then I hugged him so tight.

“Thank you for being there for me," I said. Then he hugged me back. “There's nothing for you to thank about. Now it's my responsibility to take care of you,"Darren said.

“What time is it?" I asked.“4 p.m.,"Darren replied.“Maybe we'll go home at 7," I said.“Do you still remember what I wanted to do last night?"Darren asked.“You wanted to make a story of us and make a music video about ," I replied.

“I knew you would remember. Wanna do it today?"Darren said.“Yeah. What's the story?" I said.“The story is I am your past boyfriend and Chris is your best friend and soon to be your boyfriend,"Darren said.

“I think that's a bad idea. Me and Chris... not good. Weird," I whispered. “It's going to be awesome," Darren said.“No," I said.“Because you think it's awkward and not suitable. Sometimes you need to live in the fantasy world,"Darren said.

“I'll try. I will not let my feelings ruin all of these," I said.“So let's start the story when I'm still your boyfriend," Darren said.“We're going to act?" I asked.“Yes. The scene is it's the first time that you've been here. We are just talking about something. Later on, your phone will rang and give us the idea to sing Teenage Dream,"Darren explained. “Okay," I said.

                  Lights, Camera, Action.......

Me: Awesome... You have a great place.