Suga and RM's Argument

18 December 2018     6:38pm

Online: 7
Offline: 0

Jimin: Okay so you two are now separate from each other. Now please relax. Let's talk this out.

RM: I thought we've talked this out a million times.

Suga: Yes we did but you couldn't seem to understand on what I am trying to say.

RM: You aren't even trying to hear me out for god sakes.

Jin: Don't make it a big deal out of this guys.

Suga: It doesn't matter since RM is already making a big deal out of this.

Suga: It's just a simple thing that he should improve on yet he couldn't seem to do it.

RM: You're asking me to do something that is way out of my capabilities. I can't go any higher than I already can.

Suga: At least Taehyung can sing higher than you.

Suga: You have great vocal skills RM. It's just that I want you to improve.

RM: I don't understand you're way of trying to make a song. This isn't how you make songs so what is the sudden change?

Suga: We went through this already. The fans will be surprised once they hear you.

RM: If you're just going to continue to be this selfish then I'm done with this conversation.

Online: 6
Offline: 1

Suga: Alright if you say so

Online: 5
Offline: 2

Jimin: I told him already not to force Namjoon hyung. He didn't listen to me.

Jin: I tried to tell Namjoon to give it a go. And I'm at the same situation with you Chim.

V: I don't really understand what's happening?

Jimin: Basically it's just Suga wanting RM hyung to improve on his singing skills.

Jimin: Though Namjoon doesn't want to go over his limit I assume.

Jin: Yup.

Jungkook: This reminds me of Taejin fight.

Taehyung: Actually...

J-Hope: We'll find a way to solve this problem.

Jimin: When have we never?

Jin: The problem with you forgetting about what you were cooking.

Jimin: Wow

Jungkook: I thought we talked about not bringing up your puns or something in situations like these hyung...

Jin: I'm not.

Jimin: OH MY GOD MY OMELETTE

Online: 4
Offline: 3

Jin: See?

Jin: He literally left his omelette burning.

Jungkook: Oh ;-;

Jungkook: Sorry hyung,,

Jin: It's fine.

Jin: Oh god I have to go. I think Jimin's gonna burn the kitchen

Online: 3
Offline: 4

J-Hope: Well then

J-Hope: Our leader and composer are fighting over Namjoon's vocals, Jimin was about to burn the kitchen,

J-Hope: Lol idk im bored

Jungkook: How about chatting with Joy?

J-Hope: Great idea

J-Hope: Anyways, see ya

Online: 2
Offline: 5

V: Come to my room Kookie~

Jungkook: Alright~

Online: 0
Offline: 7