bonus chapter #3

This is before RaJun was born

" Aera?? Baby please open the door? Look I'm sorry"  Jungkook pleaded from the other side of the door.

However Aera was not to be so easily melted. They had their first fight today and Aera had tried to solve it peacefully but Jungkook didn't co-operate and threw some really harsh words at the latter which led to the current situation.

Aera was beyond hurt and had been bawling her eyes out for the past hours in their shared room.

Aera swung open the door and when her eyes were met with his orbs she felt nothing but anger. All hurt was replaced with anger in a flash of second.

She pulled him into a harsh kiss by slamming her lips on his. He just let her dominate him as she bit onto his bottom lip hungrily and felt the metalic taste of blood on her tongue.

Pulling back she glared at him while he spoke softly, "  I'm sorry love"

She let out a dry chuckle and whispered, her dangerously low voice giving him goosebumps, " no matter what I do to you tonight, you will not touch me"

As he nodded she smirked and kissed him again this time while walking towards the bed. Without breaking the kiss she pulled off his shirt revealing his well toned chocolate abs.

Breaking the kiss she pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him. Letting her silver locks loose she buttoned off her shirt and threw it into oblivion.

Riding up his bare torso she gave him butterfly kisses all over occasionally biting hard onto the same spot again and again then licking it over to tease him.

And it was working because he kept on groaning and moaning at her touch as he struggled to keep his hands to himself.

Smirking she pulled down his pants including his boxers leaving him all exposed. She rubbed her hands up and down his erection.

Jungkook sighed in pleasure while his hand rode up her thigh but Aera slapped it away harshly.

" No touching sweetheart" she whispered which only tempted him more and it took him more than a groan to control himself while she massaged his friend.

Turning him around on the soft bed she slapped his butt cheeks. Once. Twice and then again and again. He groaned but could do nothing.

When his fair skin was red, from the spanking, she traced his fingers gently over the bruises. Softly her fingers caressed his skin causing him to flinch from the sudden contact of cold fingers against his hot skin.

She turned him around and kissed him while tugging at his hair. One more time his hand travelled up her back only to be slapped away again this time with a bite on his lip. Hard.

He groaned in pain while she smirked in satisfaction. Breaking the kiss she again started massaging his erection.

" I'm almost there" he moaned while struggling to control his growing thirst.

When that was said she stopped massaging and held him at his peak. This was called edging.

" Do you want this?" She asked while still holding him there.
" Yes"

" Beg me" she whispered
" Please baby. Don't tease me any further. I'm sorry" he pleaded, desperation dripping from each word.

Letting out a chuckle she plopped down beside him without letting him spill his seeds.
" I'm sorry but this is your punishment" she smirked upon hearing him groan.

This was satisfying to her. Her thirst of revenge was fulfilled and she had calmed down. The hurt and anger were again back to love.

However to him this was pure torture. He was sexually frustrated from how she teased him earlier.

Sensing his frustration she sat him up on the bed and pulled him into a warm embrace her legs on either side of his torso.

" I know you're frustrated baby but this was just to tease you a bit so that you don't mess with my feelings" she whispered.

" I know. I'm sorry" he said but she felt a few tears fall on her shoulder.

She pulled away and kissed his forehead softly before kissing away his tears.

" But I promise I'll let you lead the next time of their is gonna be any" she laughed and he did too.

" Promise?" He asked.
" Promise"

With that being said he laid her down on the bed with a smirk while she just chuckled and asked him to continue.

And so they made love that night.

And the moon witnessed it all..