ch 17.

My palms were sweating like crazy, my heart palpitating, my eyes almost coming out of their sockets after reaching the desired destination.

It was a hospital. Not any hospital. The biggest therapy centre in Seoul.

My heart dropped after Jungkook took me to the most well known therapist. I was so afraid, anxious but mostly nervous.

I could feel my heart skipping beats as I tried to fight against Jungkook's grip. I didn't want to go there. I'm not mad then why is he taking me there?!

I kept on struggling but it didn't work against Jungkook's harsh grip. I winced in pain after his grip grew tighter and harsher. My eyes watering a bit. Not because of fright but because of Jungkook's harsh behaviour.

Almost dragging me after him, Jungkook halted in front of a door. It said : Mr Lee.

He barged inside and of course dragged me with him.

" Hello Mr Lee!" He greeted.
" Oh good morning Jeon. God you've grown much since you were my student last." The man smiled.

I just stood there trembling.
" So this is Aera. I told you what to do" he smiled.

" I am sorry but I won't able to help her today. An emergency came so my assistant will surely do the therapy. Don't worry he's trustworthy. He'll come here soon" Mr Lee said and just then a young boy rushed in.

He was just as tall as Jungkook. He had red hair and dark brown eyes. He might have been a year or two older than me.

" Sorry I'm late!" He panted while trying to catch his breath.

" This is Choi Young do. He'll be your therapist for today" Mr Lee said.

I looked at Jungkook only to see his eyes widened.
" You!" Both Young do and Jungkook said together

" Please can I have another therapist?" Jungkook requested but Mr Lee said that no other therapists were present at that moment.

Soon Young do's lips curved into a smirk as he said while eyeing me, " it's okay Jungkook. I'll make sure to help this sweetheart here"

Jungkook had no other choice but to oblige. He spared me a last glance then left closing the door behind him.

I gulped and turned to look at Young do. He was still checking me out with that stupid smirk still on his lips.

" So what is your name?" He asked me.
"Kim Aera" I replied softly while looking at the ground.

" You can look at me. I won't eat you up" he chuckled and I slowly lifted up my head.

" So I know about everything. I heard from Mr Lee. I'm sorry about everything that happened but as you know sweetheart, your own self comes first. Your own satisfaction comes first" he said while licking his bottom lip.

" I've had quite a number of grudges on your boyfriend out there which I would like to take revenge of.  So...what would you like to do first" he asked while coming dangerously close.

I backed away with trembling steps and he came nearer and nearer until my back was against the wall.

I shook tremendously while trying to push him off. However it didn't go well since he pinned my hands above my head while the other traced my collarbone.

I tried calling for Jungkook but no voice came out. Only groans and mumbles. I realised that after not talking for months I had lost the ability to do so.

My vision became blurry as I tried not let my tears fall in front of this asshole .

I struggled under his tight grip while his hand kept moving down and down. After struggling like anything I let out a small 'jungkook'.

I became surprised so did Young do. To shut me up he smashed his lips onto mine.

I pushed him harshly and called out for jungkook. A little louder this time while running for the door.

Young do grabbed my ankle and tripped me causing me to bust my lip after face planting the ground.

He pulled me towards him and pressed his hand on my mouth. I bit him and shouted as loudly as I could.

" Jungkook!!! JUNGKOOK HELP!!!" I cried while yelling and immediately the door burst open revealing a furious Jungkook.

He didn't even wait a second and threw a punch straight at Young do.
He tacked him down and threw punch after punch at him.

He stood up and grabbed a chair. He raised it high up to hit him but I hugged him from behind while half  crying half yelling

" No please!! Don't kill him please! Jungkook don't"

He froze and threw it away after snapping out of his trance.

He dragged my crying self out of the hospital after filing a assault charge on Young do. We sat in silence while going home.

Only my sniffles could be heard in the resonating silence until Jungkook stopped the car and decided to break the ice by speaking first.

" I know you can't talk right now. But let me tell you this that don't you ever dare to blame yourself for all that happened. Please. I don't want you to suffer alone. I don't want to see you sad. I want to see you happy and smiling. I need you... No I want you to trust me. I know you probably don't trust me anymore-" I cut him off by mouthing

" I trust you"