ch 2

Time passed by quickly and it was already lunch time. Taehyung and I became seemingly close.

" Aera! Let's go to the cafeteria and meet my friends" he said cheerfully.

I feel nervous once again. What if they don't like me? What if -

My thoughts were cut off  by Taehyung.

" You're nervous?" He asked

What is he a mind reader?
Unknowingly I nodded earning a chuckle from him.

" Don't worry. I'm going to be there. Besides they're really good" he assured me.

Together we went to the cafeteria and Taehyung led me to a table where a boy was sitting.

I guess that's his friend.

" Hey Jimin! I got myself a new friend" Tae said.

That Jimin guy looked up from his phone and flashed me a smile.

I bowed to him but then he said, " oh don't bow. Pretty girls don't" he replied to me.

There I go again with the cheeks flushing red thing. You seriously need to stop Aera. I mentally scolded myself for being so obvious.

" Hi. I'm Kim Aera. Nice to meet you!" I smiled.

" Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too" he replied.

We were chatting while eating when Taehyung suddenly asked," Where's Jungkook?"

" He is in his painting class. Practicing for the upcoming competition" Jimin replied.

" But it's still quite far away"
" It is but he doesn't want to lose"

After finishing lunch, I bid Tae and Jimin goodbye and headed to my next class which was painting. I'm bad at it but still I love painting.

I entered the class but no one was there since lunch was still going on. However beside one desk, there stood a canvas adorned with a portrait of a beautiful painting.

It was so mesmerizing that I stood gawking at it.

Did someone really draw it?? It's so beautiful. The girl looks a lot like me except the hair because I coloured it and permanently straightened it.

Meh who would possibly draw me. It's someone else.

" What are you doing?" A voice echoed in the empty room.

Jerking my head towards the voice only to be met by a boy. Again a handsome one at that

Are all boys handsome here?

" Nothing. I was just watching this painting" I replied

Thank God I didn't stutter.

" Oh" was all he said before walking towards the painting.

I stepped aside wondering if he was the painter. I couldn't help but ask," did you draw this" I asked.

" Yes" he replied before proceeding to give some final touches.

" It's so beautiful" I smiled

" Thank you" he smiled back, red tinging his beautiful cheeks.

" Can I ask you who that is?"
" You already did" he chuckled

" So who is that?" I asked.

His cheerful face drained with a tinge of sadness in his eyes. I instantly regretted my question.

" It's ok. Don't answer if you're uncomfortable" I replied soothingly.

" No it's ok. Actually that's the love of my life. I saw her once in my lifetime but understood that she was the one for me. I've been drawing her face everyday for five years still I can't describe enough of her beauty. No one can capture that mesmerizing beauty in a painting or photo. I loved her so much but one day she just left me. Wi- without an- any word" he cried out the last part making my heart wrench.

" You must love her so much. I am positive you'll find her. I promise. Trust me, true love doesn't get lost. We lose ourselves into it" I comforted his sobbing self.

" Thanks. Ok leave those tears. Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Jeon Jungkook" he put out his hand.

" So you're taehyung's friend?" I asked

" Ah yes. I'm that bastard's friend. Lemme guess. You must be Kim Aera?" He asked.

" Yes. I'm Kim Aera. Nice to meet you Jungkook" I shook his hand.

" Would you mind telling me more about your love?" I smiled.

" Not at all" he smiled back....

" If you feel like crying just remember that I'm here and sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye" ....