ch 8

Two weeks have passed by and Jungkook is avoiding me since then.

Jimin and Tae tried to convince him that what he knew wasn't true but he wouldn't budge.

Trusts Krystal too much. Tsk.

Flashback

I went to work but I couldn't focus because of what Jungkook said. I was so shocked.

I went back home and immediately called oppa.

We met at the park.

" What is it Aera?" He asked
" Krystal"

On the mention of her name, his eyes widened.

" Who is she? How come I never knew about her?" I asked looking into his eyes.

" Aera..."

" Krystal is your elder sister" he said

" How? Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered.

" Aera listen. Krystal's parents were mom and dad's best friends. But when she was born, they did not have enough money to nourish her. So our parents adopted her. Since you were depressed, they left you to the care of Anne, thinking that I could inherit dad's company and Krystal could inherit mom's company. But when Mr and Mrs Jordan were capable enough, they wanted their daughter back but mom and dad refused to give back Krystal since they loved her like their own daughter. So Mr and Mrs Jordan adopted you. But they took care of you
secretly because they didn't want to pressurize you as you were quite young." He finished.

End of flashback

It's so late at night but sleep has abandoned me. One thought doesn't leave me.

Mr and Mrs Jordan loved me more than my real parents did.

How could they? How could they leave their own daughter for someone else.

I know I'm sounding selfish but can't deny the truth....

Just because of this, Jungkook misunderstood me.

What hurts me more is that he has been ignoring me for the past two days.

Anyways I went to sleep at 4am again.

***

   My alarm went off at six as usual. I woke up and got ready for college.

I reached and went to my classroom for the first class. The class was empty because classes only started from 8 and it was only 7:15 right now...

I was just reading when someone came and sat down next to me.

I looked up and saw Krystal.

Looking beautiful as always.

" Good morning" she smiled
" Good morning" I replied

" Ummm actually....." I trailed off. I actually wanted to ask her about the sister thing

" I know what you want to ask. Hoseok oppa told me everything. Yes if you are wondering, I told Jungkook because I felt that he should know everything about me since we are dating. But just to clarify this...." She turned dead serious.

" I'm not some wicked bitch who wants to ruin your friendship with Jungkook so I told him everything. So you might hear an apology from him today. But please let's just love each other like true sisters do and forget everything bad that happened before" she smiled and opened her arms asking for a hug.