ch 18

Warning: mature content ahead

" I trust you" I mouthed and immediately Jungkook's lips curved into a grin and eyes glistened with tears as he embraced me tightly.

The whole ride was silent but after we reached my room Jungkook spoke.

" Thank you! Thank you so much!" He mumbled into my shoulder while I caressed his silky soft hair.

" I'm grateful that you trusted me. Just give me one more chance to make you mine. Let's complete what we couldn't five years back. Let me be your Midnight Lover again. Be mine for the first and last time. Let me be your shoulder to cry on. Let me be the reason you smile. Don't make me your weakness. I want to be your strength just like you are mine" he stared straight into my eyes.

His chocolate brown orbs hopeful and desperate, staring back into my olive green orbs filled with care, concern but mostly love.

" Then make me yours. Mark me yours" I whispered.

He looked at my lips and asked, " may I?"

I nodded and he pulled me into a sweet kiss but soon the gentle, passionate kiss changed into a thirsty one as both of us fought for domination. Our lips fought against each other as I pulled into his hair aggressively.

I was wanting more and more. Our lips were ecstatically caressing each other and I could almost feel Jungkook smirk against the kiss. He bit my bottom lip making me moan. Taking the advantage he slid his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue explored every hook and corner of the inside of my cavern. I could feel our tongues fighting fiercely to gain dominance. None wanted to be submissive.

I could feel his tongue piercing which I didn't know he ever had grazing my tongue. The kiss lasted for about five and a half minutes after which we both pulled out breathing heavily.

We looked at each other with hungry eyes before smashing our lips together once again. After another make out session we pulled out with a bridge of saliva between us.

We breathed heavily as we hugged each other while staring right into one another's soul.

Jungkook smiled and asked after placing a gentle kiss on my forehead, ". Do you want this love? We can always wait if you're not ready"

It was only then that I realised how much I earned for his love. How much I wanted to be his. How much I wanted him.

" Yes. I want your love. I want you" I said firm and confidently.

He kissed my neck and proceeded downwards while unbuttoning my shirt slowly.

We walked towards the bed and I laid down while he took off my shirt his tongue still doing its work. He bit my collarbone earning a moan

He kept on biting and kissing my milky skin, marking me his.

He ripped off my skirt leaving me completely naked and bare. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I tried to cover my body.

" Don't be shy love. Should I dim the lights?" He asked and I nodded. He dimmed the lights and took off his clothes revealing his perfectly toned body.

" Don't be embarassed to stare.  It's all yours love" he whispered after rolling down his condom.

" I know it's your first. I'll be gentle. I promise. Just spread your legs for me baby"

I spread my legs wide and he entered his cock into me. It was painful. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He softly kissed my tears away while whispering," it will get better"

He was right. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure. I was a moaning mess by then. My back arched and I held onto his shoulder for support. He held my waist while thrusting slowly into me.

" Jungkook. Baby faster" I moaned and he increased his speed. Little by little.

I was euphoric. We both were. Skin slapped against each other and only our rough breathing could be heard.

I never wanted this beautiful moment to end. If it was dream I didn't want it to end. I didn't want to ever wake up from the trance.

And so we made love that night. We both came together. Our bodies became one. Our souls became one.

We became two bodies with one heart and one soul.

Jungkook plopped down next to me and embraced me. For one last time he kissed my forehead and fell asleep.

I thanked the stars for that night and drifted off to my dreamland if this wasn't one already.