bonus chapter #1

Before their marriage

It has been months since Jungkook and I went on a date together. We both have been too busy too think about other things.

Since I opened my own company and Jungkook opened his, we barely had time to eat together much less a date. So now when he asked me out for a date, I was more than happy.

I got ready and waited. I was scrolling through Instagram when I received a text from Jungkook asking me to go to the grass labyrinth in the woods.

I drove to the woods and went inside. The labyrinth was the last place of the woods that I ventured. I never dared to go further than that cause I didn't know the way.

I stood in front of the labyrinth contemplating whether I should venture inside or wait for Jungkook.

Just then I realised a red rose and and paper lying in front of me. I picked it up and read it,

" Go straight" I smiled and walked inside occasionally picking up the roses and the paper to read the directions. Soon there were no roses anymore and that was when I realised that I had reached the centre.

" Jungkook?" I called out and he stepped out from behind a wall. He had a poster in his hand. He was wearing a navy blue suit. His hair a hot pink colour and a smile adorned his beautiful features.

He smiled at me and said, " I'm sorry for not spending time with you these past months and I want to make up for that sweetheart"

He then showed me the poster which read, " this is the girl I want to marry and make my queen" then he threw away the poster revealing a heart shaped mirror in which my reflection stated back.

For a moment I was confused but then realisation dawned upon me and my heart almost burst out of happiness.
He then smiled and kneeled while opening a velvety red box revealing the most beautiful ring in the world.

" So will you be my queen?" He asked.
" Yes!" I jumped and squealed in delight. He stood up and embraced me in a giant hug while leaving open mouth kisses on my neck.

***
Time skip to wedding day.

I wore my wedding dress while the stylist did my hair and make up.

 I was walking around his nervousness when Junghyun oppa and hobi oppa entered the room to take me to the wedding place

I walked down the alter with hobi oppa and Junghyun oppa on my either sides. I saw Jungkook waiting there wearing a blue tuxedo while hair was parted in the middle.

The priest started the ceremony and only the kissing part was left.

" You may now-". Jungkook cut him off by kissing me. Heat rose to my cheeks and I kissed him back. We pulled back after a while and the priest announced, " you are now husband and wife"

As time grew by I became tired and impatient. Jungkook noticed my nervousness and so took me out of the hall.

" Wear these" he said and handed me a pair of sneakers. I slipped of my heels and wore the sneakers.

" Let's go now" he gave me a mischievous grin and drove off after getting inside the car. We laughed along the whole way and halted in front of the magic shop.

Jungkook smirked and said while carrying me bridal style, " welcome to the woods love"