t h i r t y f i v e

Lilliana sat in her motel crying her eyes out. She couldn't even believe the humiliation he had put her through, and the first thing for him to ask her was about the letter asking for money for bail? That fired her up. She was beyond upset and wanted to come here and hear an apology from him, yet he had the nerve to only care about himself. She was glad she didn't take after his characteristics; he was a drugged up mess, alcoholic, and a murderer. There was no way in hell she wanted to remember him. However, she had to. He was her blood.

Lilliana's sobs were hushed by the sound of a knock on her door. She wiped her tears quickly, and sniffed her nose.

Opening the door, she saw someone she thought she wouldn't see for a long time. Blake.

"Blake, what are you d-" She was cut off by a warm embrace.

She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms tightly around him. She missed him so much.

The two stood there for a while, then pulled apart.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Blake started asking worried, moving her hair around, caressing her face.

"I'm okay, Blake. I'm better actually now that you're here." She sniffed.

Blake leaned down kissing her lips gently. Lilliana wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him harder. She jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Blake led her to the bed, kissing her everywhere.

"Blake," She said in between kisses, "I'm. So. Sorry."

Blake pulled away, looking at her.

"Don't be sorry, I know why you came here."

Lilliana looked in disbelief, sitting up on the bed.

"Really? How? And how did you even find me?"

Blake continued you tell the crazy story and his wild goose chase to find her.

"Once I found out where you were, I got on a plane and came here right away in the morning. When I came to the motel, the lady at the front desk said you were gone for about an hour so I just sat in the lobby, waiting. Finally I saw you in a car, driving into the parking lot. So then I waited for you to go inside and then I checked in myself."

Lilliana sighed, feeling so bad about the way she treated him. About not telling him why she left in the first place. After all he did to get to her, she was the bad guy.

"Blake, I am so sorry I didn't tell you and I'm so sorry I missed your game." She said hugging him, tears starting to pour down again.

"Hey, hey hey, it's okay baby. I'm here now. What's wrong? Did he do anything?"

"I never planned on coming here Blake, but when I opened the envelope at your house in the bathroom, I knew I had to. He doesn't care about me, he never did. He was just asking me for $30,000 to bail him out. He just wanted to use me." She said sniffling.

This made Blake so mad that he began clenching his jaw. He wanted to kill that son of a bitch.

Lilliana sat in his embrace, crying more than half her body weight it seemed. She was so happy Blake was here with her, but no happiness could help the pain she was feeling from her father's act of selfishness.