f o u r t e e n

"These are so... so.. hot." Lilliana said as she fanned her mouth, grabbing her water off the table.

"Baby." He snickered.

Lilliana had taken Blake to the world's largest Buffalo Wild Wings, right here in downtown Detroit. Three stories filled with people, games on flat screen tvs, and wings; lots and lots of wings.

"Ok, now try this one. It's mild but it tastes so good." She said, pointing to a basket of wings.

Blake sat across from her, admiring the way she moved. She simply reached over and grabbed celery and ranch, and sipped her water, yet Blake still couldn't get enough of it. He was falling for her, hard.

"Are you gonna eat it or?" She said, with a ranch cup in one hand and celery in the other.

Blake laughed, taking a bite out of the wing, nodding his head as he set it down, chewing on the chicken while his tastebuds grasped their flavor.

"This might be my favorite one." He responded.

"Yes!" She said, hands going up.

Blake let out a loud laugh, almost choking on his wing.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Lilliana laughed.

"Yeah," He said letting out a cough, "I'm good."

Blake insisted on paying the bill, while Lilliana left tip. Blake has never had a girl offer to pay, ever. Lilliana was very different; a good different.

Blake sneaked up, grabbing Lilliana's waist, throwing her pace off.

"Woah!" She said, turning around, giggling.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. She sensed Blake leaning in, however she stopped him while his nose touched hers.

"Blake, there's probably people taking pictures."

"Screw it."He placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

He leaned back up, tucking a piece of hair that was sticking out, back into her black knit hat. Lilliana felt as if there has been something holding back the butterflies in her stomach, but in that moment, a release of them caused her body to feel multiple emotions. She may not have noticed, but Blake felt the same way.