f i v e

"Hey, hey wake up." Blake said as he nudged Lilliana lightly, but not removing her from his arm.

She had fell asleep a few hours in, leaving 7 hours left of the flight where the two both slept, but Blake did not sleep fully like Lilliana did.

Within a minute, Lilliana's eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Blake, smiling a little in embarrassment, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Sorry."  She said breathlessly.

"It's ok," He laughed, "I think drool comes out in the washer."

Lilliana looked at him wide eyed.

"I'm just joking." He laughed.

She shook her head, standing up out of the two seater row and grabbed her backpack from above their heads. She grabbed Blake's duffle bag as well.

"Man, 12 hours and didn't get laid." He huffed.

"And there's the ego." She said.

As Lilliana started for the open door on the aircraft, Blake pulled her closer, sending tingles throughout her body.

"You know if you want me just as bad as I do, all you have to do is ask." He whispered.

"I think I'll pass, thank you very much."

As the two exited the aircraft and walked onto the jet bridge, Lilliana thought this would be the last of Blake for her. She thought he would just leave. However, he walked the same pace she did, very close to her. Her thoughts were interrupted by flashing lights and people yelling loudly, calling out Blake's name.

"Follow me." He said, grabbing her hand.

Lilliana, shocked, used her hand to cover her face as she walked faster along with his pace, hand in hand with Blake Griffin. 'Great,' she thought, 'I'm about to see myself as another hookup on TMZ tomorrow.'

Reporters asked multiple questions about Blake's trade from the LA Clippers to the Detroit Pistons, but many were shocked and rambled about his 'mystery girl,' aka, Lilliana herself.

The two arrived quickly into a parking garage. There, a luxurious Tesla stood there, parked and awaiting Blake's arrival. He went to the passenger side to open the door for Lilliana.

"Wait, where are we even going?" She asked.

Blake looked at her, smirking.

"To play one on one, baby."

With that, the car went in reverse, and very swiftly and fast dashed out of the parking garage and into the streets of Michigan.