t w e n t y

Sitting on the couch in a large t-shirt Blake had given her, she held a mug with her hands, warming herself up. She couldn't stop thinking about how crazy the past few days have been.

Within a crowded airport, she met a jerk, but not any jerk, Blake Griffin. Then, sub-consequently ended up sitting right next to him on the plane, realizing his personality wasn't too bad. And lastly, spent 3 days with him, come to find out he's actually a softy who really did care about Lilliana.

However, time was running out, and fast. She looked down at her mug filled with warm tea, she didn't want this to end.

"Do you want to eat something?" Blake asked as he rubbed his head with a towel.

"Why don't I make you my famous french toast." She said, standing up.

"I love french toast." He smiled.

Lilliana went into his kitchen, grabbing the ingredients she needed. She laid everything out, planning her next move.

As she was whisking the ingredients, she noticed Blake looking at her in awe.

"I could get used to this." He said, biting his lip.

"Me too," She said, earning a confused look from Blake, "Because this isn't actually my famous french toast. I suck at cooking." She said, laughing.

"You are one of a kind, you know that?"

"Well I sure hope I am. We wouldn't want another me running around now would we?"

"That doesn't sound so bad, actually."

Lilliana looked up laughing, shaking her head. Blake was definitely something else.