f i f t e e n

"Ok listen here big boy, I can make this without looking." Lilliana said, looking at the basketball hoop in the center of the concrete court that was located at a local park.

"Show me whatcha got, babygirl." He said, crossing his arms knowing the comment would make Lilliana lose her focus.

Lilliana turned around, bent over and threw the ball like a bouquet at a wedding being thrown from the bride. Sure enough, she made it.

Blake, shocked, stood there with his eyebrows furrowed and lips parted.

"How the hell did you do that?" He asked.

"My hands do wonders." She said.

"Oh I bet they do." He winked.

"Blake!" She said, pushing him with her hips.

He did the same, pushing her back lightly with his body.

"Oh my gosh," She gasped, "The Blake Freaking Griffin touched me? I have to call my girls!" She said, jokingly while laughing so hard, her sides began to hurt.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." He said, squinting his eyes.

"Don't be such a baby, baby." She winked.

Lilliana then felt hands grip her waist, picking her up and felt her body being swung over Blake's shoulder. Laughter filled the air as the two walked into the grassy area of the park.

There, laid a small white blanket with a basket filled with food. Lilliana smiled as she was set down, seeing the kind gesture Blake performed.