e l e v e n

It was now almost 2 a.m. and Lilliana's alcohol consumption was beyond a bachelorette party and new years combined. She was enjoying the free drinks and being care free.

"Ok hate to say it but the party's over." Blake said.

Blake had a few beers and that was about it.

"What? Nooo the party is not over Blakeee." She slurred.

"I think it is baby." He laughed.

"Baby? I'm not your baby!" She said giggling.

Most people were too drunk and by that time, no one was taking pictures and no reporters or paparazzi were to be seen.

Blake carried Lilliana up to the elevator where he then got up to the fifth level and helped Lilliana down the hall. Going through her purse to get the key to the room, he dropped an envelope.

The address read:

Wasco State Prison
701 Scofield Ave, Wasco, CA 93280

He put it back quickly, confused. He was still holding Lilliana, though she was asleep. He then proceeded to hold the key to the door, opening it as it unlocked. Then, He laid Lilliana down on the bed.

He knew she couldn't sleep in a dress, however didn't know how she would react when she woke up in pajamas that she didn't put on herself. He didn't care though, he wanted her to sleep well and comfortably.

He didn't want to look through her things any longer, knowing she'd be pissed in the morning. Therefore, he then took a pistons t-shirt he had and set it on the bed. She stirred as he slipped of her dress, putting on the tee.

"Shhh it's okay, you're okay." He said as she sleepily furrowed her eyebrows.

Once the t-shirt was on, he folded her dress and set it on the dresser. He then proceeded to change himself and slip under the covers next to her. She peacefully slept, her hair slightly covering her face. He knew he shouldn't have thought this but, he could get used to this.