t h r e e

Lilliana's eyes softly fluttered while reading an important text message, causing her annoyed mood to go to an even worse mood. Blake must have noticed because he had started butting heads with her more than usual.

"You seem upset." He said.

"I am upset."

"Aw why is poor baby Lilliana upset?" He pouted dramatically.

"I'm 22." She said with a stern voice.

"Wait, really?" He asked rather confused.

"How young did you think I was?" She asked.

"Not that big of a difference but to be honest, maybe 18 or 19."

Lilliana just nodded her head very slowly while her eyebrows painted a confused expression as she said "Uh huh."

"My offer's still on the table, though." He said.

"Excuse me?"

"The sex." He looked at her.

"Yeah, no thank you. Maybe you can shoot your shot with someone else on here, unless of course your shots are just as bad as they are in your games." She said, knowing that last part was a lie, she just wanted to tease him.

It must have worked because a shocked Blake sat up in his seat, his face inches from hers.

"My plays must really not be that bad baby, considering you know enough about them to comment on it." He smirked.

"Maybe they are, maybe they aren't." She smirked.

"Oh you are so done." He said, slightly smiling.

A few moments passed by and it was completely silent, not just between them two, but between everyone on the flight. Then, the sound of Blake's deep voice broke the silence.

"Have you ever actually watched me play?"

Lilliana laughed, "Yes, Blake, I have. I love to watch basketball and I've been to many pistons games myself." She responded.

He nodded and continued to look closely at the girl sitting next to him. He started biting his lip, causing a straight faced Lilliana to turn to him.

"May I help you, Blake?"

"You could but somebody didn't want airplane sex." He shrugged.

Lilliana let a breathless laugh come out of her mouth, rolling her eyes and shaking her head in disagreement.

"You have talked about nothing more than sex this whole time, and it's been only an hour." She said.

"Dude I really don't get what's the big deal."

"The big deal is I'm probably the first girl that turned down sex with you and now you don't know what to do with yourself." She said laughing.

"You are the first girl that turned me down," He said, "Should I be worried?"

"No, now, go to bed or something." She said.

"You know most girls would've-"

"Blake."

A large sigh out of frustration came out of Blake's lips. He definitely wasn't used to this. Lilliana was definitely not like the rest.