t w e n t y f i v e

Blake entered the arena, first getting mobbed by many news reporters asking about his clean slate with the Detroit Pistons, and not playing with the LA Clippers for the first time in the NBA. He sighed, getting away from them. All he could think about was Lilliana and how he couldn't wait to play the game and see her there, with her eyes being set on him.

He walked into the locker room followed by many greetings, welcomes, and hugs. He smiled at everyone, taking in the nee scene. As cameras flashed up at him and as he spoke his answers to their questions, he couldn't stop blushing over Lilliana.

He got out of the room and down the hall, then onto the court to start getting ready with the boys for their busy schedule and get ready for their game tonight.

The boys and Blake started shooting some free throws before their hard core workouts. The guys goofed around on the court but still got stuff done, which made Blake even more pumped for the not only the night, but the season.

The sound of loud music as the boys played one on one really helped Blake get into more shape for the game. For the next hour they'd be doing this, having an open gym where they could all play fun with or with no rules, messy or tidy.

Blake saw dedication on the court. Not only from his teammates but from him too. His mind was so focused on basketball for the first time today, he was making shots left and right, really earning a good spot on the team.

The guys joked and teased Blake over his new girl, they couldn't help but snoop over. They sure weren't afraid to be open about it either, which was different than LA, where many people keep to themselves.

He could get used to this.