18. HOME SWEET HOME

The might dragon shifted as he landed on the grounds of royalty. The place a fairytale with fairies glistening and bowing as their king guided their future Queen gracefully through. A facinated glow on the gorgeous omega as he walked along the path that lead to his mates domain. Upon entering a majestically beautiful fairy queen welcomed him with open arms as if she already new of the perfect victory.

"Come in, sweety. It's your home too, you can relax and don't be afraid." She smiled with tingles.

Baekhyun looked up to his magnificent mate. A beauty that was between gorgeous and divine. So undeniably kissable and Kingly. The omega's hand was held so delicately, as his mate guided him upstairs to what seemed like Chanyeol's room.

"Sit on the bed till I'm back, okay? Remember, you are the queen here and everything that mine is also yours. Be right back, honey." Chanyeol's voice was soothing not that deep dominating scary voice Phoenix had uttered. When the fairy had left the room, Baekhyun immediately shifted into his wolf form jumping onto the incredibly soft bed, he circled around before he snuggled into the middle of the mattress. After years of torture this would be his first time getting some sleep. This place gave him a feeling of home. Warmth and loved seemed to seep out of every nook and corner it made him dizzy and comfortable.

"Why is he in his wolf form? I must say he's exceptionally gorgeous, Chanyeol." The fairy queen cooed at the fluffly ball of white silvery fur cuddled up in its extremely bushy tail.

"I'm one lucky soul." Chanyeol's happy chuckle made his mother beam at her son.

"Wake him up for dinner, sweety. I'm going make him fat with food." She giggled leaving the mates and going down to prepare dinner.

Chanyeol stared at the peacefully sleeping wolf. A smile immediately creeping onto his face. The giant sat next to his mate, a hand running through Baekhyun's soft fur making the later whine and lean onto the loving touch of its legendary dragon mate.

"Baby.. Sweetheart? You need to eat." Chanyeol whispered with love into the ears that quickly perked up and Baekhyun woke up. His adorable wolf side being to cute to handle. The wolf lifted a paw touching his fairy's soft cheek and Chanyeol smiled his signature smile.

"Shift, so I could kiss you," Chanyeol whispered kissing the furry forehead and obediently the omega shifted sitting on his butt, his knees bent backwards.

"I'm sorry. I-I...." The omegas words were stopped when plump lips collided with his soft thin ones. The kiss being incredibly sweet chaste and genuine. Chanyeol's body pushed the smaller's body on the mattress. The lips locking in a fated promise of never leaving the other and to stay as his knight in shinning armour.

"You need not to explain. It was for a reason and besides we are together right now. My beautiful queen." The giants forehead pasted itself on Baekhyun's. Their eyes closed.

"I-I...Uh...You...I." Baekhyun fidgeted, biting his lips and mumbling incoherent words.

"Shush you are hungry come." Chanyeol laughed carrying his queen bridal style as he bought Baekhyun to the dinning table with the people they knew and spared.

It felt extremely weird to have been sat among royalty and treated like one. "Highness" seemed odd for Baekhyun but that was what he was right now. The family that abused him long forgotten as he found his family in Chanyeol's. He squeaked when a strong arm snaked around his waist lifting him up and placing him on a lap.

"Don't cry, you look more kissable then." Chanyeol chuckled and Sehun dead panned at the gesture on the other side.

"Y-Yah!!" The omega slapped the boy's chest playfully hiding his face in the crook of Chanyeol's neck.

"What? It's not my fault you're so adorable." The dragon smiled, his fingers moving up and down the wolf's waist making Baekhyun giggle and laugh out loud for the first time in centuries. Laughter, joy and happiness wasn't something his family ever provided him. He looked around the table,  they looked at him like he was a blessing and Chanyeol, his mighty dragon and gorgeous fairy mate, looked at him as if he were a precious rare jewel.

"Eat for your hearts content, Baekhyun. And welcome home and to our family." Luhan pushed him the plate of freshly roasted meat making his nostrils flare.

"Welcome home, my queen." Chanyeol's lips kissed Baekhyun on a sensitive spot on his neck as Baekhyun smiled staring back at those blazing amber orbs he had undoubtedly begun to love so much.

And he knew he was home.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A short fluffy update for you all. You all need to thank faazilaraiza because she is the one who wrote this special chapter. Thank you lil sis.

©chubbyeol_jones

Edited: 2019-01-18