10. PLEASE COME SAVE ME

5 days before his birthday and Baekhyun was getting anxious.

This is what has always happened a few days before his birthday.

The pack would back off and leave him alone but he knew they were only preparing their weapons for the main event of the year.

Baekhyun felt like crying every time he thought of his birthday because this time not only was he going to get beaten but also raped.

Daehyun was always giving him hungry looks and he knew they was no escaping the savage man.

He had to make a decision.

Accept his mate and risk his life or accept Kris and break his heart.

Not having seen Chanyeol for so long wasn't easy at all. He was so worried about the fairy and wondered why he was still not well.

Sehun explained that this had happened once before and Chanyeol was basically in a coma to regain his energy he had given away.

It made him feel bad again but Luhan assured him he was fine and would be back soon. He did it because he loved him.

Baekhyun wasn't left alone at school and was either with the fairies or his friends.

It felt like and for once seemed like he was living a normal life when he wasn't over thinking everything.

"Hey, Baek." The omega turned to face the alpha who had approached him.

"Hey, Kris." The omega gave him a little smile.

They had gotten to know each other better the past few days and Kris was actually a really nice guy.
Baekhyun wondered why he didn't have a mate already or just someone. Anyone but him.

"Where is Kai?" Baekhyun asked when he didn't notice the beta who always tried to stick next to his alpha.

"He is trying to woo his mate," Kris said with a laugh.

"That's a battle he has already won," Baekhyun said with a laugh.

4 days ago, Kyungsoo was shocked when he met the handsome tanned male who didn't take more that 24 hours to win over his mate.

When you didn't see them in public you just knew they were 'bonding' as Kai puts it.

They were so happy together and they made Baekhyun miss his mate even more.

The omega excused himself from the alpha as he rushed to the bathroom before his tears spilled.

But before he could let out his emotions his back was slammed against the wall.

Tears of sadness were replaced with tears of pain because of his broken ribs.

"What the fuxk do you think you are doing you worthless runt?! Who do you think you are flirting with the alpha of the Galaxy pack. YOU ARE MINE!! And no one else can have you. Even if you somehow find your mate, I will kill him with my bare hands and claim you as mine," Daehyun lashed out as his hands began to roam around the omega's body.

Baekhyun tried to fight him but he was too weak and in too much pain.

"Ple...please let me go. Stop..." The bigger male covered the omegas mouth as he touched him even more.

Baekhyun cried so hard and screamed but it was all covered and no one would hear him.

He never wanted anyone to touch him that way except his mate.

He felt disgusted and realized there was only one person he wanted to touch him like that.

He only wanted Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol," he whispered.

"Shut up!" The man angrily slapped the omega for saying another mans name.

"I only want Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screamed earning another slap.

Chanyeol.

At the thought of his name he remembered the necklace Luhan gave him and with the little energy he had he reached for it and opened in.

Baekhyun didn't really understand what happened but he saw Daehyun on the ground craddling his burnt face and he groaned in pain.

Baekhyun ran out of the room before the warrior healed because he knew the man would be pissed and out for blood.

'Chanyeol where are you? Please come and save me. I'm so scared and I can't do this anymore. I have decided I only want you. Please come back to me. I'm sorry I rejected you.'

Chanyeol's POV

I don't know how much time had passed but I knew I was asleep or more like in a trance.

This had happened once before at a time that no one wants to talk about any more.

I was only 13 at the time and even for a normal dragon that was too soon for me to meet my inner dragon.

I opened my eyes just to see similar amber eyes staring back at me.

I knew I was still asleep but my subconscious was wide awake.

"Hey Phoenix. Its been a while," I said with a smile.

"Only because you couldn't feel me since I was locked up in the back of your mind by those stupid witches," he said with a frown but couldn't help but smile at me. "I missed you," he said.

"Me too. How are we talking right now?" I asked.

"Uncle woke me up. I guess he thought it was time," Phoenix said. 

"I must have overdone the energy transfer to our mate," I said.

"I can't wait to meet him officially. Let's get better so that we can take him away from that stupid pack," Phoenix said hating how Baekhyun was being treated.

At least now I was complete and I was definitely going to rip that pack apart.

My fairy side was too nice and passive but no more Mr. Nice Guy because Phoenix was back.

We both smirked as we shared our thoughts.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I know you have many questions with the revelation of Chanyeol's dragon. You can ask and I will answer your questions in the next chapter.

What do you think will happen next? Will Chanyeol wake up in time to save Baek?

©chubbyeol_jones

Edited: 11-25-2018