Victorious

Zyro: -Waves phone in Sakyo's face- “Read the phone Sakyo... Read the phone!”

A little while later.

Sakyo: -Waves phone in Zyro's face- “Read the phone Zyro... Read the phone!”

Zyro: -Grabs Sakyo's wrist and jerks it down- “Don't you steal my phone in face bit!”

Victorious: Kiddie songs

Kite: “I have a song. -Singing- It's fun to run, it's fun to play, it's fun to make things out of clay, its fun to fill your car with gas, it's fun to break things made of glass. Broken glass can cut your hand then you'll bleed across the land-”

Zyro: “No.”

Ren: “Says on Splash Face that the top ten most popular kiddie songs are about food.”

Kite: -Singing- “Now broken glass is not a food but put it in between cheese and you have a sand-a-wich made of broken glass.”

Zyro: “We're not doing a song about broken glass!”

Sakyo: “I like it.”

Victorious: Karaoke Dokie

Blader Gue: “Okay next up, two talented singers named Sakyo Kurayami and Takanosuke Shishiya!”

Sakyo and Takanosuke: -Walk on stage as the audience cheers-

Blader Gue: “Okay boys, whatchu gonna throw down?”

Takanosuke: “We wanna sing, ''Give it up''.”

Blader Gue: “Alright a little R&B action tonig-i-i-”

Sakyo: “Yeah, just play it.” -Takes position along with Takanosuke-

Blader Gue: -Plays track-

Sakyo: -Singing- “Some day I let you in, treat you right, drive you outta your mind.”

Takanosuke: -Singing- “You never met, a guy like me, I'm so bright, I'm gonna make you fly.”

Both: “You cannot, I'm so bad if you don't get what you wanted, it feels so good messin' with you, shake me c'mon let's get it started. Give it up, you can't win, cause I know where you've been, such a shame, you don't put up a fight. Let me play, at the end of the night, same old story but you don't ever get it right give it up-”

With Zyro and (A sixteen years old) Byhu.

Zyro: “Okay, says you're supposed to take one of these antibiotics every six hours.”

Byhu: “Uh-uh.”

Zyro: “Okay, open your mouth.”

Byhu: “I don't want that.”

Zyro: “You have to take it or you'll get an infection!”

Byhu: “No, Zyro I don't want -Indistinct shouting. Knocks bottle out of Zyro's hand-

Zyro: “Byhu!” -Starts raking up pills-

Sakyo and Takanosuke: “Come a little closer, come a little closer, baby, baby.”

Sakyo: “Stop tryin' to walk away, don't you want, never leave me behind.”

Takanosuke: “Noooo, you better believe that I'm here to stay.”

Sakyo: “That's right.”

Takanosuke: “'Cause you're the shade and I'm the sunshine. Ohhhh.”