After Me?

Ashton's face turned from a smile, to deep breaths. Same with Calum. "You named him after me?" They both sked at the same time. I nodded. "Of course I did. Ashton, you didn't get my hint" I asked. He shook his head. "Its name started with U." I told him. He thought a moment. "Oh my gosh! I get it! His first name had my name, so it started with my name!" He said. I nodded. "And then Calum has his middle name." I told them. Calum smiled. "I knew you and Chal were up to something." Luke said. Chal and I shook our heads. "We weren't. We both planned to name our babies after some of our friends, but we didn't know each other would name it after you guys." I told her. Michael nodded. I took a closer look at Luke. "What happened to you?" I asked. "Uhh I jumped onto a car in the parking lot..." He said. I sighed, closed my eyes, and shook my head. "And then you wonder why I don't trust you..." I told him. He smiled, cheekily. "That's what I said!" Ashton laughed. I smiled. "Ashton and I have the same mind. Watch it you guys." I laughed. During the next few days, more of our friends came to us. My aunt Arra came as well, as Bryan's parents did, though my mother didn't. I mean, I got why. She was so busy...and she never came to see me as a child. I lived with my aunt Arra my entire life. Most of the time, I called her mom. That's why I even lived in Australia. Because I lived with my Aunt. We finally got released from the hospital and I was happy. I hated the hospital food. Literally despised it. As we got in the car, The guys texted me.

Markimoo: they are so cute!

Jackaboi: And they look so alike!

BitchLasagna: You should have named one Pewdie, and the other one Pie..

QueenKay: well I didn't! I named one Ashton, and the other Amara

FieryAsh: its still pretty exciting how you named your child after Cal and I

CDizzleSwizzle: yep! I'm so happy!

Lukey: what about nicknames for he babies?

MyBoiBryan: Ashy or Ash, and Mara or Ara!

Mc.Clifford: it would be funny if we just called Ashton Shton and Amara Amar XD

QueenKay: One, Bryan stop texting and driving. 2...remember that one song in the Australian tour?

CDizzleSwizzle: what song?

Lukey: lol I remember it like it was yesterday

FieryAsh: but it was actually 6 months ago

Mc.Clifford: Oh...the realization just hit Calum's face

Markimoo: Ashton, my best bud. Gonna be friends forever. Ashton, my best man. Gonna be friends till the very end. I love this guy!

Jackaboi: 'Shton my best friend, Gonna be friends till the very end. Ashton, my best man. Gonna be friends till the best end. Cause I love this guy! So damn much. I love this guy! I'd even let him touch may butt

BitchLasagna: One Two Three! Ashton, my best friend. Gonna be friends till the very end. Ashton, my best man. Gonna be friends till he very end.

VanHoose Take it to the. I love this guy! So damn much. I love this guy!

QueenKay: Calum, my best friend! Me and him to the very end! Ashton, is a Sh*t c*nt! I hate you f**king a$$holes so much!
(I think that's what he said...idk)

FieryAsh: yep. Thanks guys lol

Markimoo: we're not finished! Shut up!!

QueenKay: Aston, my best friend! Best friends till the very end! Ashton my best bud! Shjaohshjyjtlhtnrjgrhrrhhydhsj

Jackaboi: jhfgjgg!tijkjrjjtjtjiyrjfu!ikilhhgfdgtegmgm

Lukey: what does the random letters/numbers mean?

QueenKay: it means when the 2 started singing random crap really fast

CDizzleSwizzle: Ashton...you really truly are my best bud.

FieryAsh: you too buddy!

Markimoo: aww!

CDizzleSwizzle: *virtual hugs*

FieryAsh: *virtual hugs back even though he's standing right next to him IRL)

BitchLasagna: ship it...even though Calum has a child

Mc.Clifford: I'm joining in on this! *Virtual hugs*

Lukey: what bout me?

QueenKay: you aren't in the Virtual hug circle!

Lukey: 😢😭

VanHoose: fine! Get in here...

Lukey: *virtual hugs*

Jackaboi: Ashton get your greased hair outta my mouth!

FieryAsh: it's not mine! I'm all the way over here!

QueenKay: it's not mine, im next to Ash!

Lukey: and I'm next to Mark and Felix

Mc.Clifford: I'm hugging Ash.

Jackaboi: then who's is it??

TylerCat: mine mother f**kers

Vanhoose: you are a PIG Tyler

TylerCat: exactly...it's not my hair...

Jackaboi: then WHAT is it!!

TylerCat: it's my fricken nose! Get it outta your mouth!

BitchLasagna: 🐽👃

MyBoiBryan: STOP WITH THE NOSE EMOJIS!!

QueenKay: GET YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!

Lol. Anyone else see the Ashton's my best friend part. Luke's part was my favorite, when he said Calum, my best friend. Lol I loved it! Have a great day everyone! I go back to school tomorrow ☹️
                                                                               -😊🤗Kay🤗😊