Getting Ready For The Wedding P2

My eyes widened at what I saw. I saw him asleep on the couch, but somehow he was still playing Mario Kart. And he was in the lead. Ashton and Michael's mouthes opened in confusion. "What the hell?" Michael asked. I shook my head. "I don't have a fricken clue..." I said. I got my phone out and took a video. "What the fuck? He's asleep...and he's playing Mario Kart..." I said. "How the fuck does that work?" Ashton asked coming up. "It doesn't...at least it didn't." Michael said. The boys and I shared a look before turning the video off. "Who's gonna carry him?" I asked. Ashton and Michael walked away with their hands up. "Screw that." Michael said, which made me laugh. "How about you leave him there?" Michael suggested. Ash and I nodded. "Im going to get the jacket I left here." He said, going into another room. I walked up to him. "I'm going to try and find my sister, get ahold of her at least, and have you two get back together...like I said before, your like a brother to me Ashton. Remember that." I told him before walking away. He grabbed my wrist. "Thank you Kay...for everything." He said. I smiled. "Hey, it wasn't mostly me Ash, it was my sister." I said getting out of his grasp. He smiled. "Thank you." He said. I laughed. "I don't know a you, who's you?" I asked. He laughed. "Thank you Kay." He said. "Why do I have to thank YOU?" I asked. He laughed. "Ok ok ok. I'm just teasing." I told him. He smiled. "I know." He said. Ashton got his jacket, we said our goodbyes, and walked out the door. "Text ya, Kay!" Michael said going out the door. I smiled, nodding. He and Ashton did find get guns through the front window and headed off. I laughed and looked at Bryan, who continued playing Mario Kart asleep. I looked at the screen to see him actually in 1st place. "Bryan how the hell can you do that?" I mumbled to myself. I shook my head, Turing off the game before I went to the room. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. But before I did, I went on my phone, continuously texting the boys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CliffordTheBigBlondeMichael: Jasus Christ boys you would NOT believe what we saw!

Lucomin: let me guess....you saw Beyonce walking down the street, a frog in her hand, a Fannie pack on, wearing old school shoes, only wearing a box.

FieryAsh: that's actually really detailed...

CoolGuyCal: Well...what did you see??

QueenKay: we...saw...Bryan fricken playing Mario Kart asleep!

CliffordTheBigBlondeMichael: which I don't understand how it works..

Lucomin: that's weirder than my detailed story...

FieryAsh no..your story was pretty weird...

CoolGuyCal: don't believe it!

QueenKay sends a video

QueenKay: Such it Cal 😂😂

FieryAsh: Yeah Cal, Suck it 😁

Lucomin: I'm not replying to it...I watched the video.....

CliffordTheBigBlondeMichael: see? It's true!

FieryAsh: oml Calum is running around the house yelling "HOW DOES THAT WORK!!" 😂😂🤣

QueenKay: SUCK IT CAL!! 🤣 I'm going to bed goodnight guys!

Lucomin: Night Kay!!

CliffordTheBigBlondeMichael: nniigghhtt

CoolGuyCal: yeah yeah goodnight!! 😊

FieryAsh: night Kay! 🤗😂
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone up on the charger and laid down. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.