Why They Only Went On One Date

Here's the thing. So if you read all the way back to the first maybe 20 something chapters, they went on their first date, afterwards a few pages they were dating, and since this is a texting book, the texts weren't every day or 5 minutes after each other. They were days away or maybe the most interesting conversations they found interesting. Within these texts were a year or two and within those year/years they had gone on multaiple dates which as I was too lazy to write since when I was writing that, I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was being manipulated and slowly going insane as if you know if you read that whole chapter on my old friend that I only had written not too long ago, maybe a month or 2 ago. I wasn't thinking right, and I felt like it wasn't necessary to write more dates, as it would probably slowly become boring. Afterwards of the two dating for 1 or 2 years, yes after dates and dates, Bryan finally asked Kay to become his wife and there it goes from there. The wedding will come. There WILL be a wedding. I promise you that, I promise you. But as I am trying to get in the right state of mind, I need to get everything set up for a wedding in this book, and get everything right. The 2 will get married. They will. Just, I don't want people jumping to conclusions that there will be no wedding, since I didn't write any dates. And here comes another part. One of you, certainly had an eye out and hit me hard.

@NicokeSenpai sent me this.

And like I said in to comment, I'm happy single, I don't really mind that I am

And like I said in to comment, I'm happy single, I don't really mind that I am. Yes, all my friends have boyfriend's, or girlfriends. And yes, I may the the only one in the friends who doesn't have one. But honestly, it doesn't affect me, I'd rather be the shoulder to cry on, then the lover to have a heartbreak over. Which has happened to my friends more than you think. So many times have they cried on my shoulder while I told them, "It's fine...it's fine....also I told you so." Literally happened. And guess what? When I'm sad they're hanging out with their boyfriend's...one time, one time I decided to join them, I was the 3rd wheel. Or the 6th wheel since they were on a double date! Never again will I join someone. Also, the one who is out there for me, would probably agree that being in he right state of mind, is an important thing. And I'm happy being the loner of my friends. Truly, truly happy. Hope you all understand now! Have a good day everyone. Love you guys!
                                                                                                        -😊🤗Kay🤗😊