5SOS makes Sauce

Later tonight,there's probably gonna be a text on this soooooooo wait up for it? XD

(Chal's POV)

"I'm so bored..." Calum said. I looked over at him. "Same. The 3 Australians and 1 American can't be bored..." I told him. I looked over at Michael. "So...what do we do?" Michael asked. I jumped up. "You two get Ashton. Ill get Luke!" I told them. They looked between each other. "Oooook?" Michael asked before getting up with Calum. I ran upstairs into Luke's room. He looked up at me. "Watcha need cochise?" He asked in the most American voicepossible. He always spoke in it to just annoy me. I sighed. "1, Americans DON'T say Cochise. 2, come downstairs, I have a group project!" I told him. He pushed me against the wall. I leaned against the wall as much as possible. "Who do you like?" He asked. I looked at him. "No way." I told him. "I'll kiss you." He said. I cringed. He leaned in. "Ok ok ok like Calum I like Calum. No, scratch that. Im DEEPLY in love with him." I told him. Luke pulled away. "Good. Now since Calum in not oblivious on anything, I'll act as if im interested in you." Luke said. I looked at him. "What? You have a girlfriend!" I said. "Exactly. Calum is not oblivious. He doesn't think about it. Also, I already told her that I would do this, she said it would be alright." Luke said. I nodded. "If you share this with me. I SWEAR I will cut off your d*ck!" I told him. He put his hands up. "Remember this is all fake. Nothing I do will be real." He said. I nodded. We rushed downstairs. "What did'ja wanna do?" Ashton asked. "Ya know how you guys call this band...5sos?" I asked. They all nodded. "Why don't the 5 of us, make sauce?" I asked. They all nodded. "Ash get your phone, we're going live" I told them. Luke grabbed my hand. My eyes widened and he gave me a smirk. I sighed. I glanced over at Calum, to see him glaring at the handheld. Ash got the camera and headed for the kitchen. "Ok, got the phone." He said. I smiled. We placed it on the counter. I turned it on live. Luke jumped in front of it. "No one wants to see your face Luke. Ya too ugly!" I told him. He frowned. "Your so mean to me." He said. "Hi guys!" Calum yelled. I jumped on his back. "Aw why don't you jump on mine?" Luke asked. "Because, ya too ugly." Calum said. I kissed his nose. "Eww." Michael said. "Shut it emo hair." I told him. Ashton was in the corner,  laughing his arse off. "Shut it!" I yelled. I got off Cal's back. "Ok. So tolday us 5 are gonna make sauce!" I said jumping on the counter. "What type of sauce?" Luke said, coming in between my legs. I slipped passed his head at Calum. His face was fuming. Luke laughed. "Uhh what type of sauce boys?" I asked, pushing Luke away. "Guac!"Ashton and Michael yelled. "Guac it is!" I said. The boys laughed. We got the ingrediantz and put them in a bole. We mixed and put things in as we answered questions,and talked to the fans. Over 82,000 were watching the stream. "Oooh watcha making?" Kay and Bryan asked, coming downstairs. "Guac while streaming." Michael said."Can we join?" Bryan asked. "It wouldn't be 5SOS making Sauce with 5 people then!" Ashton laughed. "Why you bully us?" Kay joked before laughing and walking away with Bryan. After they left. I felt someone smack my butt. I jumped a bit. I saw Luke laugh. Calum looked shocked at him, but he had an angry expression. I put a hand on Cal's shoulder. "You ok Cal?" I asked. He continued to glare at Luke. "Ya wanna play like that Luke?" He asked. Luke kissed my cheek quickly. You could see the shock and confusement on Michael and Ashton's faces. Ash was trying not to laugh. While Michael shrugged and continued mixing. The chat turned into a theory on why Luke was acting Luke this. "She's not stopping me." Luke said, pushing Calum's limit. "I mean...I don't...care." Calum said, looking away. "So, you wouldn't care if I did this?" Luke said, grabbing my waist and leaning in to kiss me. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me into their chest. "I would!" Calum said. I looked up at him. "How do I really know that?" Luke asked. Cal thought a moment. Luke took this time and kissed me on the lips. Ash and Mike stood there, wide eyed. Cal was shocked. "I need a smoke..." Cal mumbled. Ash and I had been trying to get him to stop. As he also wanted to. But during moments like these, he couldn't help but go straight to them. Ash gave me a look, of do something. But I couldn't move. I felt Cal's warmth leave. I looked back to see him on the back porch, taking out a pack of cigarettes. "You went too far with this Luke..." I whispered. I sped walked out to the porch. "Hey Cal, you alright?" I asked. He looked behind himself. About to light a cigarette. He shrugged. He left a long silence. "Your into him...aren't you?" He asked. I looked at him. He was all the way turned, facing me. I shook my head. "Never in a million years." I told him. He smiled a bit. That's good at least. He lit he lighter, pushing it towards the cigarette. I pulled the lighter down. "No Calum." I told him. He looked me straight in the eye. "Always so willing to help me and others around them." He said. I got ahold of the cigarette. "This isn't important." I told him. He nodded. "I know...it's just... addicting..I feel like I'm changing.." He said. "Calum...before you stared smoking, you still had he mentality of a 4 year old. You still do when your not smoking." I told him. He nodded. "Luke just got me so mad. And so stressed." He said. "You are the calmest person I know. Other than me. That's one of the many of reasons why we're best friends. "What's the other ones?" Calum asked, a bit sad. "There are trillions Cal...trillions." I told him. He smiled a bit. "Can you at least name one?" He asked. "I like you Calum. No scratch it. Calum Thomas Hood I love you." I told him. He smiled up at me. "I love you too Chal Austria Waters." He said. I jogged up to him and he picked me up, spinning me around. He set me down and did something I had no clue and I never saw him do to anyone in his life...he kissed me. "When Luke did all that stuff, I got furious. Angry, he knew that I loved you, however he still did all that." Cal said. I laughed. "He has a girlfriend you dork. He didn't actually mean it all. He told me the plan before saying he wanted to make you jealous. He even asked his girlfriend if it was alright." I told him. Before Cal could answer, there was a knock on the glass. There stood the 3 boys, holding up there phones. 2 taking pictures, one holding up he camera so he fans could see. "Ya get all that boys?" I asked. They all nodded. "Good. I hoped the fans loved our kiss!" Calum laughed. "Was that supposed to be sarcastic?" I asked. Cal shook his head. "Good, cause I'm supposed to be the sarcastic one." I laughed. He hugged me. "And in this relationship...Im supposed to be he cuddly one." He said. I laughed into his chest. "I'll be the weird one that belongs in an asylum." I told him. "No...Chal, I think that's both of us." He said.

Yeah. I've made up my mind. DEFINITELY going to be a texting chapter later! Love the idea! Anyways, again Purry Catmas Meove to all the catts reading XD. And Merry Christmas or Merry Christmas Eve to those reading right now as well! Love ya all! Expect a chapter within the next....................15 to 20mto 30 minutes!
                  -😊🤗Kay🤗😊