The Twins Have Come To The World

It was so scary. I thought I wasn't going to make it to the hospital. As I got there I got rushed to the emergency room and..it happened. Yeah, I'm not explaining...there was a lot of screaming.

(Gia's POV)

All I hear is banging on the door. "What the hell? Are the police here or something?" Ashton asked, waking up. I shrugged, shaking my head. Ash and I walked downstairs. We opened the door to reveal Luke and Michael. "KAY'SHAVINGHERBABIES!!!" They yelled in Ash and I's face. "What a great way to wake us up." Ash said, sarcastically. "Slower." I said. "KAY'S HAVING HER BABIES!!!" They yelled again. "Oh, Kay's having her babies." Ashton said, closing the door on their faces. "Wait...KAY'S HAVING HER BABIES!!!??" We yelled opening the door. Michael was leant forward about to knock again, but he ended up knocking on nothing and fell face first into our hardwood floors. Luke was on the cement sidewalk laughing his a$$ off. "What a great way to dent the floors Mike." I told him, jokingly while laughing. "Ow..." He said. "Such a late reaction!" Ashton said in between laughs. Luke ended up filming he entire thing. Ashton and I got dressed and we rushed to the car. "Actually, we need a ride there." Michael said. "What? How did you guys get from your house an hour away to ours?" I asked. Luke and Michael looked at each other. "It's a long story." Luke said. As we were on the ride there, Luke and Michael told us about how they got here....they got to our house from a farmer riding a tractor here... Ashton and I looked at each other, slowly breaking into smile. "What?" Luke asked. "What happened to your cars?" I asked. "What did happen to our cars Luke?" Michael asked. Luke's eyes widened. He looked at Michael. He looked like he was about to say something, but he jumped out of the car. We ended up at he hospital at that moment and he jumped on a car. Ashton and I burst into laughter. "Just imagine the guy having to get car insurance. And the salesman asking why and the guys having to answer, an Australian guy jumped face first into my car!" Ashton laughed. We laughed harder. Turns out Michael was doing a carstream and streamed Luke jumping on a car. Hopefully the fans had a good laugh. 10 minutes afterwards we were inside the hospital. Chal, Cal, and their baby were already here. "Hey lil Lukey." Ashton said. Luke stopped to see the baby named after him. "Speaking of Luke. Anyone know what Luke's godson's and goddaughters name will be?" Michael asked. Chal shook her head. "She didn't tell us." Calum answered. We looked at Luke and Michael. "She doesn't trust us." Luke said. "Yeah, because Michael fell when knocking on air, and Luke jumped on a car!" Ashton said. Cal and Chal looked confused. We ended up telling them the whole story. "Karma really hates them." Cal said. We laughed. "Yeah, like we did back in 9th grade." Luke told Michael. Michael nodded. "But now we love each other!" Michael said. After a while, we walked into Kay's hospital room.

(Back to Kay's POV)

They were beautiful. And both were going to have my eyes, and my hair. They were going to have Bryan's skin tone, which wasn't really different than mine, only a bit fairer. I was crying as I saw them. They were beautiful. We heard the door open. Chal, Calum, Ash, Gia, Mike, and the 2 Lukes came in. Bryan and I smiled. "Can you tell us their names now?" Calum asked, messing with one of my babies hands. I smiled. "Guys. Meet Ashton Calum Dechart, and Amara Kaya Dechart." I told them.

Baby names released! YAYYYY! Hallelujah! Woop Woop! Partyyyyy!!!