Getting Ready for the Wedding

I looked around the room. "Ok, we need to invite people Bry." I told him. "Yeah...but who?" He asked. "You invite your side, I'll invite mine." I told him. He nodded. "So I'm inviting friends and family, your?" I asked. "Inviting he same." He said. I nodded. "Ok so I'm inviting....Chal of course, she's my sister, my mother, Luke, Cal, Michael, Ashton of course because he's dating my other sister, uhh Mark, Jack, Felix, Bob, Wade and their wives, Dan and Phil, The Smosh Crew, my aunt's, my uncle's, my half brother and sister, Cory, Evan, Craig, David, Brian, Marcel and Simone, uhhhh maybe the Try Guys." I finished. "Ok...that's a lot of people." He said. I laughed. "I'm also inviting the friends you met first." I told him. He sighed, laughing. I smiled. We began to send the letters out. But..not before writing them....which took forever. I smiled as I finished up the last one, which was for Trey and Lydia. I put them in the stack and put them down. I sat down. "No relaxing for us." Bryan said. I nodded. "Not even one smudge." I told him. He smiled. I looked at some of the letters on the "Ok, so i'm going to hang out with some people, I'll be home in a bit." I told him. I took a blanket, and walked out the door. I jogged down the driveway, but walked on the sidewalk. First house I was going to, was Marks house since he lived in my neighborhood." I walked to the front door and knocked. He opened it, groggily. "You look tired Mark." I told him. "I am, yes." He said. I handed him the blanket he lended me.. "Well, sleep well on this lovely morning." I told him. He laughed. "I'll try." He said. I laughed. Lastly I went to the 5SOS house because they lived the closest. "Aye!" I said as they opened the door. They hugged me. "Kay, it's been a while!" Luke said. "Yeah right, I went here last week." I told him. He smiled. "Last week was too long ago Kay!" Calum yelled from the living room. I laughed. "Says you Calum." I told him. He shrugged, smiling. "Come on in Ya crazy." Luke said. I walked on in. "Ok so Michael is sleeping." Luke said. I smiled. "Great way to wake him up." I said, creeping up the stairs. I slowly, and quietly walked into his room to see him sleeping. I smirked. I creeped a bit closer before jumping on him. "Wake up sleepy head." I said. "Huh?" He asked. "And put a shirt on, no one wants to see your pale chest." I told  him. I walked into Ashton's room to see him on his phone. He looked up at me and a wide smile grew on his face. "Ok before I get too excited...how did you get in?" He asked. "Luke let me in." I told him. He stood up. "Hello there." He said, hugging me. We pulled away. "So, how's my sister. The happiness wilted off his face. "We broke up...about yesterday." He said. I had a shocked look on my face. "What? But you got loved each other!" I said. He nodded. "I mean...I broke it off because...I thought I was too clingy. Though she would always assure me that was her favorite part about me." He told me. I frowned. "You were never to clingy Ash...I think that being clingy is a good thing, sometimes showing the one they love, that they care." I told him. He sighed. "You always say that." He smiled. I laughed. "It's because your a brother to me Ash. I love you because your like the brother I never had." I told him. He laughed. "Love ya too, sis." We all hung out a bit until I decided it was good to go home. "Can we come?" Ash and Michael asked. I nodded. "Sure. If ya want." I told them. They fist bumped the air. "Ya know...you could fist bump each other..." I told them. They looked at each other. "True." Michael said. We began walking to my house. "No...Luke would be a potato!" Ash said. "Why a potato?" I asked. "Because there's times when he doesn't even have an expression." Ash said. "Also, he can be a couch potato sometimes.." Michael agreed. I laughed. We got to my house and walked in. And I could not believe what I saw when I saw it.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys. But...if you guys are as dramatic as me, you'd understand! You'd also know what Bryan is doing...who knows with me.