Oh! My! Gosh!

"The gender of your baby...is...a baby girl, and a baby boy." She said. She showed us pictured of the 2 babies inside my stomach. I gasped. "Twins!?" I asked. Bryan took deep breaths. "Oh my gosh!" He said. I nodded. "Oh my gosh indeed..." I told him. "I'm gonna be a dad of twins!" He said. As am I, but I'm going to be a mother of twins!" I yelled, enthusiastically. Bryan hugged me lightly. "Have a good day." To nurse said as we walked out. We nodded, telling her that as well. We got into the car and Bryan drove to he store we grabbed a big balloon the color green and bought pink and purple confetti. We also bought pink and blue foods. We drove back home and set things up. After about 3 hours, the guys came. Even Evan came, which was surprising. I hugged him. "Oh, I missed you!" I told him. He hugged back."I missed you too." He said. Calum, Chal, Bryan, and I met up in the back room. "Ok you have the balloon?" We asked them. The two nodded. "Blew it up 2 hours ago." Calum said. "We nodded. "Ok, we're ready." We said. We walked back out. We got the other guys attention. They looked up at us. "Ok, so during these long months we've all wanted to know what he baby genders are." Chal said. "And, we're gonna give these to their godfather's to pop the balloons." I finished. I looked at Ashton. "Naw your gonna be it's uncle ayways." I told him. We all laughed. I locked eyes with Luke. Chal looked at Michael. "Boys get over here." I told them. Michael and Luke high-fived each other. "Hell yeah!" They yelled. Luke came up to me and Michael to  Chal. I gave them the needles. "Okay, 3...2...1..." Bryan counted down. The 2 popped the balloons. "BLUE OH MY GOSH!!" Michael yelled. He lightly hugged Calum and Chal. "Pink...and blue?" Luke asked. His confused face turned into an excited smile. "TWINS!!" He yelled. I nodded. Chal laughed. Chal and I hugged each other. "Ooh double the pain." Craig said. "Good luck getting her outta your system!" Evan said. We laughed. "Damn it! We can't be offensive towards their gender now! Ones a girl, the others a dude!" Nogla exclaimed. We all laughed again. "Stop making me laugh or they'll pop out right now." I told them. Evan laughed. Luke and Michael hugged me lightly. "Congrats Kay. Though be careful with them. 2 babies worth the one, as I always say." Michael said. "You've never said that ever." Luke told him. "Ok yeah, your right bout that." Mike replied. "When you revealing the names?" Brian asked. "When they're born." I told them. They frowned. He rest of the night was us all eating food.