Chapter 1

Before I start I would like to say a special thanks to ankooch for this amazing idea.

The idea is also based on a true story but of course I'm gonna be changing the story up a little.

ankooch and I came up with most of the chapter ideas. So go give them a follow.

I hope you enjoy this book. Go check out my other two [ a fresh start ] and [ adopted? ]

And give me a follow if you dont mind :)

And the story begins.....

Chloe Beale, one of the most popular. Most hottest girl. The captain of the cheer team. Dating the captain of the football team. Pretty much like one of the cliche high school stories right.

Chloe enjoys her life. As a cheer captain with the co-captain, Aubrey Posen. Her bestfriend.

The two girls are inseparable.

The two of them are at cheer practice this Monday evening. Waiting for their coach.

Sat on the bleachers watching the boys at football practice. The one thing that's different about the team is that they have a girl, as their quarterback.

Beca Mitchell. The hottest most popular quarterback. Bestfriends with Jesse. The center.

(I'm sorry guys I know nothing about Football as I'm from Australia and our football is 100% different)

The two of them are also inseparable.

Beca being the hottest most popular girl on the football team. All the girls want her. Yes girls. She is gay. Well not all the girls. As they run after the other jocks as well.

The sound of the whistle made beca SnapBack into realty after her 30 second drink break.

She placed her bottle down and jogged back to her coach.

"Alright, line up we're doing suicieds" beca internally groaned as she walked over to the side line.

The brunette took her place and bent her right leg back slightly as she got ready to sprint.

Toot

The sound of the whistle made beca sprint to the cone. Being the fastest person on the team she made it their first.

Chloe was shocked at how fast the small brunette could run, that she never heard her coach calling for her.

"Chloe" coach Sarah yelled. The said girl jumped and faced her coach.

Crap she thought as she made her way down the bleachers and stood next to Aubrey.

"Okay so exactly as we have been doing last week." Every one nods and starts practicing the routine.

The girls are dancing to a mix some mysterious person made. Well the coach new who did it but, no one else knew.

The football team had finished their practice and started making their way to the locker room.

The team walking past the cheerleaders, most of the boys cat whistling at the girls in short skirts.

Horney barsterds beca through as she watched the boys a few feet behind.

A small smile crept on her face when she noticed the mix that was playing.

Ever since coach Sarah had became her step-aunty she helped supply the mixes.