18

Naruto hadn't thought about it before, but he realized just how selfish he was being. He was all Sasuke had. He couldn't believe he was about to leave him alone again. He wanted to die and he couldn't handle things like this alone but still, he couldn't leave Sasuke alone, and maybe he wouldn't have to face things alone anymo-

"Ow!" Naruto was taken out of his thoughts by a hug. A strong one too.
"Naruto!" Yelled the pink haired leech on his side.
"Oh hey, Sakura."
"Don't 'hey' me! Not after what you just tried!" She said detaching herself from me. " I would scold you right now!.... but I'm positive you already got in trouble by Kakashi, so I'll just say..." She looked at me with a less aggressive face than the previous one, "Please, never do this again, talk to us. Talk to me, talk to Shikamaru, and talk to Sasuke." Just then Ino came in.
"Sakura we have to go, class is starting soon." Ino came in and gave Naruto a quick hug, and smiled at him.
"Alright," Sakura turned toward me, stood up and hugged Naruto. Really, really tight. She separated from him and then smiled, "by the way me and Ino really don't appreciate the fact you stole Sasuke from us!" She laughed because they both knew she was just teasing him. In fact, Naruto was sure she secretly shipped them. Either way she smiled at him one last time before exiting the room. It felt nice for Sakura to be teasing him again, instead of treating him like he was crazy. (Even if he actually was crazy.)