10

Sasuke POV
I sat at my desk, feeling lonely as my yellow haired dope wasn't sitting next to me. "Alright class, it's lunch time." Said Iruka. The kids raced out of the room eager to be free of boring lessons. I however made my decision. I was going to tell Kakashi. "KAKASHI!!" I raced to tell the unamused sensei. He turned towards me. "Yes, Sasuke?"
"It's Naruto. He's getting worse." I said out of breath from running.
"How so?" He said with almost no emotion. "Yesterday Naruto and I grabbed a bit to eat but when he got home...he threw it all up. Then he....basically butchered his arms with his kunai." I said on the verge of tears. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Can I ask you a question though?" He said. "Oh uh...sure." I said out of curiosity. "I thought you didn't care about Naruto. Why are you trying so hard?" He said pulling out his book and reading. "Well uh...because...we are kinda...dating." I said hesitantly. "Oh?" He raised his head from his book, actually looking surprised. I blushed looking down in a successful attempt to hide it. "Well anyway, I will talk to Iruka about it." He said ignoring the surprising fact I had just stated. I headed back to class until the end of the day in which I raced home to my beloved. I stayed will him all night making sure he ate enough.
Next morning
I woke Naruto up for school. He didn't look as bad, but you could tell something was off.
Skip to school
Iruka POV
I released the kids to recess. Naruto looked alarmingly worse today. It didn't seem like the other students seemed to notice but I feel like Shikamaru did. I approached Naruto, hearing slight whispers from him and Sasuke. "Naruto can I speak to you outside please?" I asked worried. We walked outside. "Naruto Kakashi told me about everything." As I said that Naruto let his head fall, gazing upon the floor. "As your teacher, it's my job to help you, but I can't do so until you tell me why." I said almost crying. Naruto didn't lift his head, still looking at the ground. He gave no response. "Naruto." No response. "Naruto!" No response. "NARUTO!" I yelled lifting his head from the ground. When I did so, I saw Naruto's face engulfed in tears. My face saddened. "Naruto give me your kunai." I said lowering my voice. His face switched to a worried face. He hesitated as he put his kunai in my hand. I glanced at the clock, "Come. We must get back to class."
After class Naruto POV
"Naruto I have training today so I can't come over, but...you'll be ok without me right?" I nodded as Sasuke took off to train. I raced to my home and slammed the door. I looked for something, anything, to cut. I looked at my window. I took my fist and punched it. It shattered. I took the large shard of glass and held it to my wrist, ready to cut my veins ending it all. No not yet. I thought. One more day with my friends and beloved. I put the shard under my pillow. I cleaned up the rest. One more day. And with that I fell asleep.
A/N SORRY.
Ok so I wanted to update yesterday but I couldn't. See, yesterday at my school, it was a half day, because we were all doing a 5k. It was to raise money for the people who were effected by the recent hurricanes (btw we raised $5,400. I donated $15.) That however isn't why I couldn't up date. I am actually allergic to the outside. I break into hives if I'm outside too long. Yesterday I was outside...for too long. I broke into hives and tears because I was having a panic attack....and because it hurt so bad. It felt like I was standing in a fire. That's how bad it burns. Anyway when I got home I went to sleep because I took some pills to stop my allergic reaction, but it made me really sleepy so by the time I awoke, it was really late and I had to eat....then I went to sleep again. I was really tired. Either way, we raised a lot of money and it was worth the pain....the burning pain. Anyway I updated!