13

A/N I haven't updated in like... 8 years? Yeah that sounds bout right. You can kill me if you wants.
SASUKE POV
I sat beside his hospital bed. He lie there, with his wrist bandaged and, what seemed like hundreds, of tubes connected to him. It had been 2 weeks since I heard him speak. He's been in a coma, during those 2 weeks. "Hey." Kakashi snuck his way into the room with out making sound. "Oh. Hey." I said looking back smiling. I had been more open and happy since me and Naruto started dating. "How's he doing?" Whispered Kakashi. "The doctor says he should awake soon." I said not looking away from my love. "Ok. Well if he does awake and I'm not here, tell him to come see me and Iruka." He said said patting me on the head. "Why?" I said pulling away from him. I shot him a face and he smiled. "He will be discontinuing the academy. His mental health is too poorly and it's not getting any better." I was furious. "WHAT?! Are you kidding me?! That's just gonna make it even worse!" I was shushed by a nurse passing in the hall. "Listen I'm not saying he can't come back, I'm saying he needs to improve his mental health before that. It's on you to help him." I attempted to protest but Kakashi leaped out the window before I could.
AN
Hey sorry for the short chapter. I'm SO SO sorry. I promise I will update soon.