6

----------------------------------------3-days-later---------------------------------------
Sasuke POV
I knocked on naruto's door. He had been released from the hospital yesterday. "Naruto?" I said concerned yet hopeful. I had been different since Naruto tried to jump. I opened up to him more than most people. The door opened. I hesitated when walking in. Naruto was sitting on with his knees to his chest and his head buried in them. "What's wrong?" I asked quickly.
"Nothing...just a rough day, I guess." He said sounding tired.
"Oh...." I knew that was a lie but I was already being awkward so I didn't want to address it. "Go ahead." He said. "Huh?" I said confused. "Ask why. That's all anyone has asked me since."
"Ok...why" I said with hesitation. "Because...I'm worthless." He continued. "I'm an annoying good for nothing monster. I'm a disgusting freak. I'm fat and unlovable. I-I can't do anything right!"
He started to cry. "Everybody would be better without a w-weakling l-like me!" After he said this I started to cry. "That's....not true!" I grew angry which made him cry more. "People love you Naruto! Iruka sensei loves you! Kakashi does too! Dammit I LOVE YOU!"
3rd POV
Naruto's head immediately popped up when he heard this. Sasuke shocked himself. He knew he was more open to Naruto than anyone else but...did he really just confess his love to him? Sasuke stood up and went to the door. "I hope to see you in class tomorrow." He said. And with that, Sasuke left.

A/n: I didn't expect this to be Sasuke X Naruto, which isn't confirmed. I just had a flow of writing and it just kinda happened. Sry if you don't like it. I don't know if they will date yet. Tbh I don't even really ship them. I don't know why it happened but meh.