Suga - I Don't Even Care

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I smiled innocently as he muttered stuffs under his breath.

"Will you.. be.. m.my g.g.girlfriend?" he managed to stutter the words out as he caught me off guard. Now it was my turn to blush furiously, still locked up in his arms as I couldn't hold his gaze any longer. I looked away, bit my lower lip as I slowly nodded. He chuckled lowly before placing my chin inbetween his index finger and thumb, turning my face towards him as he kissed me.

I gasped, covering my lips with my eyes wide after he pulled away.

"Just to get back at you for making me say such embarrassing things." he winked before letting me go after hearing the warning bell which means 5 minutes till classes starts.

"I'll walk you to your class." He offered.

"No, you'll be late.. Go ahead. Seniors should be a role model and not be late." I told him

"Hoobaes should be obedient to their sunbaes. Come on, let's go to your classroom." He said taking my hand, leading the way without giving me any chance to protest. I smiled as I walked beside him, looking away, feeling butterflies in my stomach when he slowly intertwined his fingers with mine.

----------------------------------------------------------

News spread like wild fire as everyone was talking about us as soon as we entered the canteen.

"Well since everyone knows now, may I?" he asked and I raised a brow at him, questioning whatever was going through his head. He just smiled and took my hand, making the other girls gasp and whine at the side as he leads the way to buy some food for us before we went to the garden to eat alone without everyone staring or talking about us.

"Min Hae yah~" he said, scooting beside me as I took a bite of my sandwich.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Kyeopta" He said pinching my cheeks before taking his sandwich. "I want you to meet my umma." he suddenly said which choked me.

I coughed hard as he panicked to give me some water and after I recovered, he laughed.

"Don't be nervous. I'm sure she'll love you!" he smiled encouragingly.

"I hope so.." I muttered.

~Dismissal Time~

"Min Hae yah~" he called from the door as I was fixing my stuffs.

"How do you get out of your class so early? The bell just rang." I said chuckling lightly.

"I'm the king of the campus, what can I say? haha!" he laughed, entering our room, making some girls squeal.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Oh wait are we gonna meet them today?!" I shrieked and he just nodded, smiling. He took my hand and led me out of the classroom as I was paralyzed with the thought that I'll be meeting his parents on the first day we've dated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought we're meeting your mom?" I asked confused.

"We are.." He said texting as his other hand was on mine.

"Then what are we doing in the principal's office?" I asked. He just smiled at me when the secretary said we were allowed to go in now.

As soon as we did, I regretted it.

"Umma, Annyeong~" Yoongi said, giving a kiss on the cheek and a hug to Mrs Min. Why didn't I know?

"Hey my boy, anything wrong? Oh. You brought your friend?" she said acknowledging my presence.