Chapter 71: Tanya Ambrose V.S. Mia Yim

Start from the beginning

  The crowd cheered when I walked out with a smile on my face. Even more so when Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, and Sasha walked out, joining me.

  "The following contest is a steel cage match scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and Bayley, from Boston, Massachusetts, representing the Four Horsewomen, she is the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Ambrose!" JoJo announced.

   We all walked down the ramp, holding four fingers. Once we got to the ring, I hugged each one of them before getting on the apron. I did The Shield's fist bump and earned cheered from the crowd. I got inside the ring and smiled as I took off my jacket, revealing my Shield/Four Horsewomen shirt.

  Shayna's theme played and Mia walked out with her and the rest.

  "Her opponent! Accompanied by Shayna Baszler, Ronda Rousey, Jessamyn Duke, and Marina Shafir, representing the Four Horsewomen, the Blasian Baddie, Mia Yim!" JoJo announced.

  All of them walked down the ramp with glares and Mia hugged each of them before she joined me in the cage. My friends kept a close eye on hers before they began arguing. They stopped after a bit and went to their opposite sides.

   The bell dinged as the lights flashed and the cage began to slowly lower. I took a deep breath and smirked as I saw Mia looking at it in amazement. 'Guess she's never been in a steel cage.' I thought to myself. Just as the cage was a few feet above the ground, I followed my instincts.

I immediately blind sighted Mia by attacking her and sending her down. I punched and punched her before I gave her a kick to the face. I smirked as the cage was completely lowered. "Tanya Ambrose wasting no time in beating down on Mia Yim!" Michael said. Damn right.

I got Mia and I threw her into the turnbuckle. I kicked her and kicked her until I stopped. I grabbed her and tossed her over the tope rope. I got out as well and I grabbed her hair and slammed her face into the steel cage. "Holy smokes! Tanya is showing ruthless aggression!" Corey exclaimed. I got her and ran to the nearest wall of the cage, smashing her face in it.

I slid her back in the ring before I went for a pin. "One! Two!" she kicked out. I grabbed her and locked her into the Anaconda Vise. She screamed and thrashed before she managed to get to the bottom rope. I let her go as an idea popped into my head. I grabbed her and ran to the ropes, giving her a kick to the face. I then pinned her again. "One! Two!" she kicked out.

  "Come on, Mia!" Jessamyn shouted as the other Faux Horsewomen encouraged her.

I got her and sent her to the ropes, but she dodged a Clothesline and sent me down. She got on top of me and began punching me. She then got me by my hair and slammed me face first into the turnbuckle. She grabbed me and did a brutal body slam on me. She went for a pin. "One! Two!" I kicked out. She got me and did one of her signature submissions.

  "Give it up, Tanya!" Marina shouted. 

"Let's go, Pumpkin!" Becky encouraged me.

I thrashed my legs as I tried to fight the pain. I saw the former champions all look at me with worry and concern as I tried to not tap. Mia's hold became so much, I nearly tapped, but I restrained myself. "Tap out, bitch!" Shayna yelled. "Never, whore!" I yelled back as Mia wrapped her legs around my waist. I then thought of an idea to get free.

I grabbed her ankle and put pressure on it. Thank God I had some cuff bracelets with spikes on them. I raise my hand an brought it down as hard as I could, making Mia scream in agony as she released me. She held onto her leg before I allowed myself to recover.

She went to kick me, but I ducked and her leg went through the rope. I got her and dragged her to the middle of the ring before I ran to the ropes and performed a roundhouse kick. I then proceeded to perform all of my moves. I locked her into all my submissions and hit her with all my finishers. I then decided to do a move I've always loved doing inside the steel cage. I may re-injure myself, but I'm willing to take the risk. I touched my face and felt something warm. I looked and saw my fingers covered in red. The side of my temple was bleeding. I was also bleeding from my nose a little bit.

"What do you have on your mind, Tanya?" Michael asked.

I, with all my strength climbed to the top of the cage as the crowd cheered. I got to the top and stood there. "What are you doing, young lady?" Renee asked. "She's risking it all!" Corey exclaimed.

I screamed before I jumped and performed a Moonsault, landing hard on Mia. I held my arm and stomach as I rolled out of the ring. The crowd began chanting my name over and over again. I slowly began to climb the steel cage. I was about to fall, since my vision got a little blurry. I gathered all the strength I possibly could and before I knew it, I was close to the top. I then felt the cage shake and I saw Mia already climbing.

  I grabbed her leg and threw her off. "Stay down! You don't deserve to call yourself a Horsewoman!" I yelled.

  It was then Jessamyn and Marina began to climb the cage. I went and climbed, punching them through the steel. Immediately, Becky and Sasha came in and got them off. They landed and went to attack them, but were met with a Spear from Charlotte and a Belly-To-Belly from Bayley.

  Ronda and Shayna rammed them into the barricade before Becky and Sasha came over and sent them against the steel cage. Sasha hit Ronda with the Bankrupt and Becky hit a Suplex to Shayna.

  Mia was screaming at them and everything. I took her distraction as my opportunity.

I screamed and groaned as I climbed and made it over to the outside. I climbed a little down until I was in the middle as Mia had crossed the top. I then let go quickly, hitting the floor.

The crowd went wild and the bell dinged as my theme played.

  "Here is your winner, the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Ambrose!" JoJo announced.

Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, and Bayley all came over and hugged me. They helped me stand up before my best friend and sister grabbed me and put me on their shoulders. I rose my title as we all held four fingers. Mia and her friends were glaring at us as we made out way to the stage.

  We all went backstage and immediately, my boys came in with worried looks.

  Dean hugged me before kissing my lips. "Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again! You scared me!" he told me. I smiled and cupped his cheeks. "No promises, Babe." I said. Roman and Seth can in and joined in a group hug. "Let's get you cleaned up." the tall Samoan suggested.

  Them and my friends went with me to the trainer's. I ended up getting stitches where the blood was, but it wasn't bad. I would be cleared in a week. No concussions or anything serious.

  After everything was done, we all went to the hotel and I roomed with my husband. Since I was in no condition to 'celebrate', the both of us just got a pizza and pepsi with some junk food.