Chapter 23: Iron-Man Match

A/N: Thanks ellishamae_25 for the idea!

Vivian's P.O.V.

Tonight, I was going to defend my title against the in-ring debuting Ronda Rousey. She had debuted a number of weeks ago and I decided to challenge her. She accepted and Mick Foley decided to make it a No Disqualification, 30-minute Iron Man match. I was excited, but nervous, since I've never been in this situation. Even Ronda gave me some encouragement.

Because of this, I spent most of my time in the gym with Mercedes, Jon, Joe, Colby, Ashley Pam, Trinity, Jonathan, CJ, and Rusev. They were helping me prepare for this match, since this is the longest match in my entire career. Knowing my sister and her best friend have been in this type of match before, they were the ones helping me out the most besides my boys.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had on a Hounds Of Justice shirt, and my usual ring gear, but a black and blue color. I had our logo patched onto my wrestling shorts. My hair was curled and my makeup was done. My title was around my waist. I took a deep breath as I heard the bell ring and JoJo speak.

"The following contest is a 30-Minute Iron Man match scheduled for one-fall and it is for the Raw Women's Championship! Whichever competitor that has the most points once the 30 minutes are up will be the new Raw Women's Champion!" The crowd cheered and it made my heart beat extremely fast.

I don't give damn about my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation

I saw Ronda walked out in her Roddy Piper gear. She had a huge smile on her face. "Introducing first, the challenger! From Venice, California, Rowdy Ronda Rousey!" JoJo announced. The former UFC fighter got on the apron and got in the ring. She took off her jacket and stood in a corner, waiting for me as her music stopped.

It was then Renee came up to me with a microphone. "Excuse me, Tanya? Do you mind answering a few questions?" she asked. I shook my head as a response. "Tanya, you're about to go one-on-one with Ronda Rousey for your Raw Women's Championship. What are your thoughts?" she asked before holding the microphone to me.

"Honestly, Renee, I'm ready. Ronda is one hell of a competitor, and I respect that. However, I just don't think it's fair that she gets a championship opportunity after having not that many matches. But, I don't care about that. All I care about is retaining my title and defending it at whatever chance I get. Let's just say, Ronda may be the 'Baddest Woman On The Planet', but I'm a Hound of Justice. I'm the girlfriend of a lunatic. I can be myself, but when someone challenges me, let's just say, they will get the teeth and feel some lunatic rage." I explained.