Chapter 26: The Banks Sisters V.S. Paige and Alicia Fox

*One Week Later*

*One Week Later*

Tanya's P.O.V.

I was behind the curtain with my sister and the guys as we got ready for our match against Paige and Alicia. I was already in my new gear for the night. It's pretty much my Shield gear. I'll still wear my old gear, but sometimes. My purple hair was naturally curled.

Had a dream I
Hadn't made it
But there's nothing dragging down me, yeah
'Cause a girl gonna push 'em all pit the way

My sister's theme played and she walked out, doing her signature pose. "The following contest is a Women's Division tag-team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts, Sasha Banks!" JoJo announced. Sasha handed a fan her glasses her getting on the apron. She did her pose before going inside of the ring. She took off her jacket and accessories.

The guys and I quickly ran to where the stairs were. "You ready, Darling?" Dean asked me as he grabbed my hand. "I was born ready." I replied. He smiled and kissed my hand before kissing my head. Roman and Seth smiled at the two of us.

It was then Renee came over to me with a microphone. Excuse me, Tanya? Do you mind answering a few questions?" she asked. I smiled and shook my head. "First of all, welcome back. How does it feel getting back in the ring after being out of action for two months?" she asked. I sighed as Dean wrapped and arm around me. "Well, first, thanks for the welcome Renee. Good to see you again." I told her with a handshake. She smiled warmly at me.

"Second of all, it means a lot to me, Renee. I miss being in that squared circle and doing what I've always loved. So, to all the ladies in the locker room who want to mess with me, they better watch their backs, because I'm back and ready to release my inner hound." I explained. The guys chuckled as Dean kissed my head.

"Well, welcome back, Tanya. Good luck to you and your sister in your match." she told me. I smiled as I nodded. "Thanks, Renee." I said before I heard mine and my team's music play.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The fans jumped to their feet screaming their hearts out. It increased as we all walked out, Dean and I hand-in-hand. "And her tag-team partner, accompanied by Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins, from Boston, Massachusetts, representing The Shield, Tanya Banks!" JoJo announced.

All four of us walked down the stairs. Dean first, then me, then Roman, then Seth. I kept a smile on my face as I looked at all the posters dedicated to me. We got to the barricade and Dean helped me over it. After all of us were outside the ring, I got inside the ring, joining my sister. I raised my arm over my head, making the crowd cheer.