Special Chapter

Jungkook's POV

The wedding has ended but I could see Y/N was pretty tired. So, we excused ourselves and I drove my car to our house.

Our parents gave us a house as a wedding present so. "Babe, we're home" I said but I didn't hear any response from Y/N. I look at her side and she was asleep. She looks cute sleeping like that so, I decided to not wake her up. I carry her bridal style and let her sleep in our room. *we already change our clothes before we went home.

I change into something more comfy and decided to cook dinner for her since she didn't woke up yet.

I went to the kitchen and start doing my job. Suddenly , I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and it was Y/N.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" She asked with her wake up voice. I turn myself to face her " cooking dinner" . " ooh! I wanna help" she said happily. " no, you can't " I said to her. " why~~ I'm better than you" she whined. "Just, I wanna cook for you" I said and she gave up then I let her sit at the chair near the kitchen counter.

Y/N's POV
I woke up in my bedroom. I guess Jungkook carry me here. So, I decided to search for him. He was in the kitchen , cooking I think so, I snake my arms around his waist , hugging him from behind. "What are you doing ?" I asked him and he turn to face me.

I said to him that I want o help him but he refuse to let me because he said he want to cook for me so, I gave up and let him be. Not long after he gave me the food. It was really delicious.

"Oppa, its delicious" I smiled. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Yup! It one of the most delicious thing that I've ever taste" I said.
"But its not as delicious as my lips" he said smirking. " yah! What was that for" I said to him flustered. I could feel my cheek slightly turn pink.

"Are you blushing?" He asked. "N-no ,I'm not" I said stuttering as I finish my food and walk away to wash the plate.*avoiding him

Jungkook's POV
I decided to teased her when we were eating and she turns out red as a tomato.*cute

She act to avoid me but I follow her to the sink ; washing the plate. " do you need my help?" I asked her as I gave her a back hug. " no thanks" she said. I put my head at the crook of her neck. " are you done ?" I asked her. "Just a little more. Why?" She asked.

"Nothing" I answered. " are you done now!" I asked her again. " yup!" She said and I quickly pick her up bridal style and bring her upstairs. " where are you taking me?" She asked confused. " I need to gave my kitten a bath. She is soo smelly" I said. " what?!" She said shocked and hit my shoulder. " yah! Put me down" she said.

"Nope! You're going with me... To take a bath" I said to her. " no... I will take bath by myself" she said. " why? I want to play with the bubble with you~" I said. " Nope! No is a no" she said.
" I don't care. Plus, you're my wife . Who cares?" I said as I pull the towel and entered the bathroom..................

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Y/N screamed trying to get away from my grip.

-so, thats how our married life starts-

・ . . ✦
. . . . . ✦
✦ ・ . • . •
• . . ✦
✦ ✦

Hey, guys!!!! Thank you for the 70K!!!!
I love you all.........
Do look forward for my other books.
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️