23

Jungkook's POV

I saw V hyung walk in from the balcony in panicked. " whats wrong hyung?" I asked.

"Jungkook , Sehun is here...!!!" He said and I widen my eyes. " how can he be be here.." I asked. " first lets call manager hyung and the other members.. we need to save her. I don't want her to face it again . Please" V hyung said. " we will hyung . he's my wife to be and the love of my life .I would never let anyhing like that happen to her" I said and we start to call all of B&B members and manager hyung.

All of us gathered in the room and luckily Y/N have not wake up yet so , V hyung explain to all of them about the situation.

" okay, I will arrange a few bodyguard for Y/N. And tell the registration to never tell about our detail." Manager hyung said. We will be going back in two days so hopefully nothing bad will happen.

Then they all went back to their room leaving me and V hyung again and not long after there's also bodyguards outside of the room.

While the two of us still talking , Y/N woke up. " oppa?" She said and we both go near her. I quickly hugged her and she hugged me back. " i was worried sick for you." I said and she just smiled.

Y/N's POV
I woke up . And I saw V oppa and Kookie rush towards me. Jungkook hugged me and I hugged him back.
He said that he was so worried of me.

"Oppa, have you tell him?" I asked V oppa. I don't to keep it a secret anymore. Plus, he's my fiance so, he have the right to know. " yes, i've told him and the others" he said.

"Y/n I have to tell you something but don't be shock. " he said to me ." What is it? If its about Sehun . I will try to calm down" I said to him.

"Sehun, he is here." V oppa said and I widen my eyes. " what do you mean he's here?"

"He called again and I talked to him at the balcony and he was there in the garden below me and we made eye contact.But don't worry we have you all secure.Bodyguards are outside of your room. All all of us will protect you." He explain but somehow still felt afraid so, I grab on Jungkook's hand.

"Kookie~~ don't leave me alone.. please~~" I said to him. "I won't don't worry" he calm me down. " he wouldn't dare to touch you " he added.

That night V oppa slept in our room because he is so worried. He sleep with Jungkook on the couch.. Its cute so I take a picture of them using Jungkook phone. V oppa don't gave me my phone back afraid Sehun will disturb me.