7

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Jungkook-shii, can you sent Y/N home because V have to send his parents and Jennie will be going back to her dorm with her manager" Y/N appa said. " okay, I don't mind. " I said as I took Y/N and drag her to the car.

I open the door for her " Hop on, princess "..
" Haha! Thanks, kookie " she laughed.
" I already have a nickname?! " I said as I sat at the driver seat. " What? You don't like it, sunbae " she said while looking at me.
I then peck her lips and she was shocked.
" What was that for?" " First its my payback. And second, for calling me sunbae " .I could see her cheek turn slightly pink

" Ahh~ why,? sunbaee~~ " *peck " I said if you call me sunbae I will keep on kissing you " she then stop talking and turn her face to the front. She is soo cute.

" I like the nickname btw so, just call me that " I said to her as I start driving and she just nodded.

"So s-sun... no, Kookie~~ when did you know that you likes me? " she asked. "ooh! you really want to know? " and she nodded like a little kid. " well I like you when I first saw you in the running team. You run so fast yet still beautiful at the same time. I don't think you realise that I'm in that team also.. So, that's when I realise I like you and I started to get to know you by teasing you everyday" I explain and she just nodded.

"How about you?" I asked her. " Look! We're here " she said I parked the car in front of her house. So, she's not gonna answer me huh?? She then quickly open the door and get out.

" Jagiya~ wait.. You didn't answer my question yet" I whined as I followed her. "no comment" she said. " why ~ tell me~" I gave her my puppy eyes. " Kookie, its not gonna work " she said.
" and see you tomorrow at school. Bye!" she added and about to turn the door knob.

"Yah! Where's my goodnight hug?" I asked and she then hugged me. Yess! She hugged me😍😍. She then released the hug and about to open the door " Jagi~~~~" I called her again. " Now what?!" " A good night kiss ". She sighed and come closer to me. I close my eyes and pout my lips waiting for the kiss. But... she only kiss me on the cheek.

" Happy? " she asked. ", No! You should do it this way " I said as I connected our lips. It was our first kiss. A passionate one. She also replied to it which makes me smile in the kiss. I hope the time stop. I place my hand on her waist while her hands was on my chest. I could feel my heart flutter. I love this girl soo much. She was my first love and the one I gave my first kiss.

We broke the kiss and I can see her eyes blinking shocked. " Goodnight, babe. I love you " I whispered and she replied still shocked.
" Night. Drive save~" she said and enter her house.

Once the door closed, I jumped in joy.
" Yes! Finally~~ she's mine. Y/N, I love you so much! ". I made my way to the car and drive my way home. I can't remove the smile on my face. I am really happy right now.