9

Morning~~
Y/N's POV

" Y/N wake up! Jungkook is waiting for you~" Mom yelled. "I already woke up~" I said as I tidy up my cloth and make up. I decide to wear a simple clothes since I have dance practice after school.
I wear this,

I walk down the stair to the living room and I saw Jungkook was siting on the sofa ; playing overwatch

I walk down the stair to the living room and I saw Jungkook was siting on the sofa ; playing overwatch. I think?!

"Come on.. or we gonna be late" I poke his cheek. He seems shocked of my sudden approach.I don't think he noticed my present before. " Hey, kitten! Wow~ you look cool.. " He started staring. " Quit with the staring or else we're gonna be late" I said as I pulled his hand to the car.

" Calm down" he said chuckling at my action. I sat myself on the passenger seat beside the driver and he start driving.
" Babe? " he said sudden. " Hmm?" I turn my head toward him. " Nothing" he said smiling to himself. " Tell me.. what is it!?"
" Nothing. I'm just happy you're mine~~ " 😳😳

"Sunbae~ who said I'm yours?" I teased him.
" YAH! you're my F.I.A.N.C.E aka my girlfriend. Don't you remember we confessed last night.. "God~~ please tell me this is not real. ; he started to mumble to himself.
" Haha~ Calm down.. I'm kidding" I laughed at his cuteness.

" You better not doing that ever again.. PLUS, stop calling me sunbae cause...." he said. " cause.. what?" " I'm more than just your​ sunbae,.... I'm your husband to be."
he said confidently. " Oh really? When did I say I want to marry you?"

" Y/N~~~" he whined and I laughed. " Okay.. I stop. Geez , why are you acting like a kid? I'm not your mom." I asked and he just nodded and grinned showing his bunny tooth.

-arrived-

We walk to the classroom hand by hand. I can see the girls were giving me death stare and
so does the boys.

"Oppa I will be going now" I said as I want to enter my classroom. Then, I felt he pulled my wrist and I turn around.. He then rest his hand on my waist and staring at me.

"Babe~~~~ Where's my kiss??"He said pouting. "Are you kidding me? People will be watching~" I said. "Does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want when there's no people?? " He said smiling like a puppy..

"Aigoooo.... my boyfriend is soo cute"I said as I pinch his cheek.He looks so cute pouting like that. "Babe! Still I want my kiss~~" he said again.
" who said I'M YOUR babe?" I said teasing him.

" yah! you even admit that I'm your boyfriend just now ~~~"he whined and pout again. "gez, since when are you so clingy" I asked him.
" ever since your mine. so don't go flirt with boys, don't go near them, don't play with other boys, don't-" I cut of his nagging with a short kiss.

" happy?! Don't worry I'm yours. The other boys will never took my heart from you. And DON'T YOU EVER FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS BESIDES ME!" I warn him and gave him another kiss and walk into my class leaving him.

He chuckled and startled by my action.

Jungkook's POV
My baby is soo cute. Don't worry I will never flirt with other girl aside from you
because I love you so damn much. I still can't believe it that YOUR MINE! I smiled to myself remembering how she gave me the kiss. It was cute. I then enter my class. Eyeing me from head to toe.

Forget to tell you, her fanboys were giving the death stare treatment.