14

In the van
Y/N's POV

They asked me to sit in the middle between Jungkook and V oppa. During the journey, V oppa kept on telling lame joke which makes all of us cracked into laugh. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and it was Jungkook so, I look at him. "Why? ". " can't i touch my girlfriend's hand? " he asked. " well~~ you can't" I said which been heard by all the members.

" why can't I? You're my f.i.a.n.c.e. " he said confidently. " no, i'm not. You must be mentioning other person. " I said teasing him but my words seems to confused him. " am I? NO , i'm not.. Whats your full name? " he asked me. " Y/F/N " I answered while I can see the other members was also looking confused except for V oppa because he knows what was I up to. Well~~ practically he was the one who teach me.

" then? V hyung isn't she you're baby sister? " he asked V oppa for confirmation. " since when I have a baby sister? " V oppa asked him again. The other members was shocked but V oppa quietly explain to them what the situation was... And then... " Y/N ~~~~ yaa.. " he whined. " what? " I asked him. " STOP TEASING ME" he said sulking and crossed his arms. *once he realise the situation. Man, he was an easy target to be teased like that

"Haha! you know what? you so cute when you sulk.. AIGOO~~ what should I do to you huh? " I said to him as I pull his left hand and place it around my shoulder. I can see that he started to smile. " happy now? " I asked him and he nodded as he lower his hand and place it around my waist to hug me.

" geezz... Our maknae was so, adorable" Rapmonster sunbaenim said. " Yup! I agreed" Soyeon unnie said. " ooh! I ship them together" Minnie unnie said as he keep on taking picture of the two of us teasing each other. " Me too. I've never seen our maknae this happy. He keep on saying that he missed his girl for the past few month" Jimin sunbaenim said as he also taking pictures of us like a paparazzi.

" hyung, I know that I am good looking and my girl in very beautiful but can you please stop taking pictures we need privacy" Jungkook oppa said. " yah! Lovebird you're not on the age yet" Jin hyung said. " let's just leave them alone at the back " Suga sunbaenim said.

" yah! What about me~~~ " V oppa whined. " Just sleep " J-hope sunbaenim said. " ooh... Nice idea" V oppa said and he started to drift off.

Me and Jungkook started to talk to each the throughout the whole journey. I lay myself on his shoulder while he place his arm around my shoulder while the other playing​ with my finger.

"Did you miss me? " he asked me. " nope. Not a single bit" I said. " wow that hurts. Why~~ I miss you a lot. " he whine again. " aww really.. Should I thank you or something" I asked. " yahhh!" He said pissed by my question. " hahaha.. Okay~~ I miss you too but I have the teddy bear you gave me" I explained.

"Ooh!! You must be hugging it tight every night. Right? Or did you kissed it too and imagining it was me... " he teased me and congratulation it make me red. " n-no I didn't " I said to him. " yeah you did. If not why are you blushing.Cute*" he said pinching my nose. " I think I need to get rid of that bear" he said suddenly. " what?! Why? Noooo" I said to him.

" I'm starting to get jealous of that bear. he got hugs and kisses from you every single day while me... Nothing" he said. " Yah! Don't do that to him. " I said to him. "I WILL NOT DO IT IF YOU GAVE ME THE SAME WHAT HE GOT FROM YOU" he said like a kid. " okay... Fine" I agreed. "Geeez.. Why are you jealous with a teddy bear? " I mumbled to my self.