3

Jungkook's POV

I was at the gym after school and I think I saw Y/N with her sister talking to Solar noona. Yeah~ I know Solar noona since I always went here. I can't take my eyes of Y/N. She looks gorgeous no mather what she wears.

I will definitely work hard to make her mine. I Love her soo much..

Not long after I saw her, sitting at the corner playing with her phone. I think she got a break so, I decided to send her a message. Man, how she didn't even noticed my presence??

I can see that she's smiling when receiving my message. Does she felt happy after looking at my contact name? Then, she replied to my message and I tried to teased her. I want to see her reaction so, I reply telling her that I miss her.

Her smile got wider and my heart beat faster. I didn't know that she will gave me this reaction.*I'm falling for her even more She will totally be mine~~
Then, I silently approached her.

"Well~ I didn't know that you were that happy when I text you? " I teased and she's kinda shocked. She cleared her throat.
"Who says I'm smiling because of you. I-i'm smiling at the comment on my instagram." she said almost stuttering.

"Are you sure? " I chuckled. " Yeah! Why would I be happy because of you? " she said cutely.
" Lets see... maybe because.... you're my future girlfriend or should I say wife " I teased her.
" In your dream sunbae and will you please excuse me? " she said and walk away with a blushed face. "cute" I mumbled.

Y/N's POV

Why do I have to met him here? Did he saw me blushing?; I asked myself and cupped my face embarrassed.

" Y/N come on. we need to go" Jennie unnie called me and we made our way out. We change into casual clothes and went to our favourite shopping mall.

Shopping mall

Jennie unnie were looking for dresses that will suites on me because I 'm too lazy to search for one. Plus, she will never agree with what I choose so , I let her find it for me.
She then found two dresses and asked me to choose one. I then tried both of in on and see which one is better.
I decided to pick this.

We then headed back home

We then headed back home. Our parents must be waiting.