28

Y/N's POV
Today is the day to buy my wedding dress. I felt really excited yet nervous . The day after tomorrow will be my wedding day. Yeah! I decided to buy the dress a few day before the wedding to make sure it will fit perfectly on my body.

Jennie unnie and V oppa accompanied me to the boutique since they were really closed to me. Plus, they knows best on what looks good on me or not. So throughout the searching I decided to choose this dress.

 So throughout the searching I decided to choose this dress

It looks perfect on me.
I asked V oppa to take my picture so that I could send it to Jungkook.

Phone ( chat )
Me🐾
Kookie, how's this dress?
Do you like it?
*photo

Kookie💕
Its nice! How can someone looks so beautiful.

Me🐾
Aww.You're handsome too. So, see you during the wedding day. Bye!

Kookie💕
Okay~ bye. I'm going to get by suits too. I love you.

Me🐾
Love you too. Make sure to send me photo of you in that suit.

Kookie💕
Okey, princess.

V oppa then bring us home. I was super excited for the wedding. It felt like a long time that I don't met Jungkook. I really miss him even though I act like I didn't when I talk to him. Just like I said before I don't really a fan of cringy things. I'm not a clingy girl.

Home - next day-
I entered my room and clean myself up. I then wore a casual outfit because I will go out with my mom to meet my mother in law.
"Y/N , let get going or Mrs Jeon will wait for us." Mom yelled from downstair and I quicken my pace to reach her .

Cafe
"Hi, mom" I greet Jungkook mom. Well~ she told me to call her that.
" oh! Hi~~ " she greet back and my mom and I then take a sit . Jungkook's mom ordered 4 drinks so , I guess she went here with someone.

" mom, whose drink is that? I thought it will only be the three of us" I asked. " oh! You will know it later" she smiled at me. And suddenly , my eyes went blanked. Someone covered my eyes..

"Did you miss me?"