16

In Jungkook car~

"Jagiya~~" suddenly Jungkook oppa talk and grab my hand. "What do you want? " I said. "Hehe.. Can you please do that again? " he said cheekily. " what again? " I asked confused. " this. " he gave me a peck on the lip. "Yah~~" I said to him. " please... Do it again" he whine.. Urrghh.fine. I gave up and gave him a peck but he hold my face and it end up into a kiss. He release the kiss and connect our forehead. " I miss you so much.. And I love you soo much " he said softly.

My face blushed soo hard and Jungkook oppa pinched my nose. " you look cute when you blushed. " he said and start the engine of the car. " stop doing that" I said soft and shyly. " aigoo~~" Jungkook oppa ruffled my hair.

Jungkook's POV

I miss my baby so much. I hugged her after we went outside Big Hit building. Not long after Minnie noona interrupted us but she said that I can have Y/N for the day and I was on the cloud nine. Yea... I can spend time with my princess but she started to teased me again so, I decided to sulk over her.

Lucky for me she decided to comfort me back. She hug me and give me a peck. But she ran away after that.. Awww she's so adorable. So I decided to tease her back in the car.

I asked her to do it again. "Do what again? " she asked. This *peck. I can see she was shocked. At first she didn't want to But​ I succeed pleaded her and she gave me a peck. However, I take the advantage and hold her face and started to kiss her. I miss her so much. I released the kiss and place my forehead on hers. Her eyes was amazing and I can see her face was red.
She was cute when she blushed.

I then started the car engine and we spend time with each other for the day.