24

The next day

"Let go eat. I'm hungry" I said happily.

" you sure you wanna eat at the hotel restaurant. " V oppa asked. " yup! It will be fun to meet him there. Trust me I can handle him this time. I study martial arts remember." I said confidently. " Y/N~~ " Jungkook said.

" Don't worry.. I have my plans to take him down. " I said happily. " well okay. Lets go. Just don't walk too far from us" V oppa said.

The three of us went to the restaurant with the bodyguards also.

I was looking at the buffet with the boys until Sehun approached me.

" hey~~ princess... i miss you .. why didn't you pick up my calls" he said grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand from him and then Jungkook came from behind and put his hand around my waist. " who is this baby?" He asked me and I could guest what he was doing . Then, I just go on with the acting. " I don't know.. " "I think you got the wrong person. Sorry." I said turning back to Sehun.

" No, I'm not. You're Y/N my girlfriend.. and who are you mr?" He asked Jungkook. " me? I'm tbe husband. Do you mind ? My wife is pregnant so she need to sit. C'mon baby" Jungkook said and I nodded as we walk to the seat and have a small laughed.

" nice one guys" V oppa said. " thats how to treat him." I said. " but be careful .. remember he is a psyco he will probably do dangerous thing" V oppa warn me and I nodded.

Sehun's POV

I saw Y/N at the buffet and was so happy. I approached her and grab her hand. But she pull back her hand.
Suddenly, a man walk behind her and place his hand around her waist and called her baby.

So, I told that guy that she is my girlfriend but Y/N said she don't know me which made me mad. I got even mad when the guy said that he is her husband. Thats not right. Y/N will only marry me. He even said that she was pregnant. That must be my child . I rape her....hahaha... i have a baby with Y/ N. Hehehe...

Jungkook's POV
"Kookie-ah.. Can I go shopping with the unnies. We will be going back tomorrow. So ... please~~" Y/N said to me. " You can but you need to buy me something" I told her. " what?" she asked.

" you know the thing that man used... during urhmm..." I whisper in her ears. " yah....why would I buy that... its underage..." he said to me blushed. " why are you blushing...." I teases her. " hahaha just kidding... just buy me a present , and I will buy one for you too.. let exchange later." I said to her.. " stop teasing me. But okay..see you later." She said and kiss my cheek then walk toward her unnies.

I hang out with my hyung in their room but somehow I felt uneasy so I decided to went back to my room to relax my mind.

I walk into my room the bodyguards was not there because they went with Y/N to the shopping mall. I slowly open my door but it was dark inside. I swear when we left the room the light was on. So I smell something suspicious.Gladly, I already bring one of the bodyguards gun in my pocket and a pocket knife.; I also learn martial arts too.

I called V hyung and put my phone in my pocket so thay V hyung know what happen to me if anything happen to me. I walk in and closed the door. I could tell that there's someone in the room. The smell, its weird. I was about to turn on the light but a voice spoke.

" how dare you took Y/N from me?" He said and I know its Sehun. "What? She is mine. She never been yours" I said and switch on the light to see where is his location but just when the light was on, he was in front of me and hit my head which cause me uncautious.

Just when I open my eyes, I was tied on a chair. "Do you think you can get Y/N just by doing this?" I said fishing his anger. " you son of a ** " he said and punch me in the face and he kept on punching me . I have a lot of bruises on my face. It better for me to take the pain rather than Y/N.

" you look pathetic right now.. punching someones husband because you like his wife" I said to him. Which cause him more angry and kick my stomach.

" you stole her from me. Did you know that the child she's carrying is mine...... I raped her.. hehehe... gosh.. how stupid of you that you think that its yours" he said. " oh really? When did you rape her?" I asked him. " few days before I went to jail " be answered proudly. " how long have you in jail?" I asked again. " 5 years " he said.

" and you said that its your child. How stupid.. its mine. If its your child that child must be 5 years old now.but.. for your information she never pregnant.. because you didn't rape her. She is still a virgin until now" I told him. Eventhough she is not my wife yet, but she is my wife to be right?

" you liar...." he said and point a gun towards me.. " what ? You want to shoot me.. do you really think that Y/N will like you after you kill her husband ? " I asked him..and he punch me again.

" its better if you die."

"Stop! All of this" Y/N yelled opening the door.