12

Today was the day of my debut.. Can't wait to see Jungkook reaction. He will also be performing his group comeback at Music Bank today. I'm really excited.

MUSIC BANK

Mc- now, it BTS comeback music .. cue

I enjoyed there performance so much..

"Y\N get ready were up next" soon unnie called me.
"Okay" " are you ready to surprise your fiance?" Soojin unnie asked. I just smiled at her an hoping that Jungkook will not get made at me.

MC- now we welcome a BABE hot debut.

Jungkook's POV

We were watching at the new girl group performance to wait for the closing ceremony. I was messaging Y/N but she didn't reply. It's been a almost 2 month since I saw her. I miss her so much.

We didn't meet because I need to focus on my comeback . I already told her. We call and chat each other often for the first few weeks but she rarely replied after that. I got soo worried and I miss her. I was focusing on my phone until V-hyung told me.

" Jungkook it's Y/N" "where?!" I asked him confuse. " She's debuting. She is performing" he said and I quickly saw the girl group. There I saw her still pretty and happy. I want to have a talk with her. Why didn't she tell me?*i was jung(shook)

I went to our makeup room while the other hyung was still watching the rest of the performance. I decided to go to Y/N's group makeup room and​ left her a memo.

To: Y/N
Please go to BTS makeup room.
Love, kookie.

Y/N's POV

After the performance we went back to our makeup room. "Y/N , I think your fiance left a note for you" soojin unnie teased me showing me a small piece of paper.
"WHAT?!" I yelled as she gave me the note.
" Unnie, will he get mad at me?" I asked my unnie. " Just go..it might be because he misses you. Plus, both of you didn't meet each other for a few months now" Minnie unnies calm me down and I make my way to BTS room.

Knock2~

I opened the door and I saw nobody. I guest he's not here yet so I decided to get out of the room. Right when I was about to open the door again.

"Ehermm" I know that it's his. I turn around
and saw him there. He's so handsome right now. I miss him that I want to hug him so badly.

"Hi. Op-ppa" I smile while he still put on an intense face. " Care to explain?" He said in a Stern voice..

" Sorry!?" I said almost heard as asking. I got scared when he look at me like that. He started to walk towards me and of course I back away until my back hit the wall.

He then place his hand above my head and his face getting nearer. I can feel his breath on my face. He looks so handsome up closed and I can't get my eyes of his gaze.

Suddenly he kiss my cheek and whisper.
"I miss you so, much.". He started to look at my eyes again. " Why didn't you tell me that you're going to debut. Do you know that how startled am I when I saw you onstage with that dress on you. Plus, do you know how beautiful you look on stage. and do you know how I miss you this whole month?" I was silent by the questions. I just kept on blinking my eyes stunned by his question. "Sorry" I said as I bit my lips and lower my gaze of him holding my tears

I'm not sure weather he's mad at me or not.
He then place his other hand on my cheek "can I kiss you right now?."

He then crush his lips on mine without waiting for my answer and I replied to the kiss.
I place both my hand around his neck while he grab my waist to close our gab.

" I love you." He said and he connect our forehead . " I love you more ".. I said shyly.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked again.
"Err.. surprise!!" I said happily and he just laughed it out. "You're soo naughty.. you know that?" He asked as he pinch my nose and I just gave him my genuine smile.

" C'mon let's go. We have to be there at the closing ceremony." He said and he grab my hand and we walk out of the makeup room.